Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

The O.R.G and Botanic Farm has good reviews, from googling them. I do like Leaders products. Trying to figure out if this is worth trying out for the price with some small samples.

And I'm trying to figure out if I need an eye POINT remover....

Haha, they have to stay on for 5 minutes. That's to much of a commitment to remove my eye make up, let alone my eye. Still giggling

For some odd reason I'm hoarding my points, but still happy with all that I got today. All the GWP's and the Platinum bag make it extra special with the 20% off - plus I picked up a few things I've wanted to try (cotton pads, brush duo, and MB spray).

Spoiler
  •  
    Sienna (reddish brown, ultra-matte finish)
  • $10.00

•  
    Rosette (burgundy shimmer, titanium finish)
  • $10.00

•  
    Fudge (rich warm brown, ultra-matte finish) (online only)
  • $10.00
  •  
  • $7.00

•  
    China Rose (rosy peach metallic, duo chrome finish)
  • $10.00
  •  
  • $24.00
  •  

• $24.00
  •  
  • FREE
  • $0.00
  •  
  • FREE
  • $0.00
  •  
  • FREE
  • $0.00
  •  

FREE
  •  

• FREE
  •  
  • $6.99
  •  
  • $3.49
  •  
    by Variety
  • SUBTOTAL : COUPON CODE DISCOUNT :
  • $105.48 -$21.10
  • $90.29 - total

@niki172 Nice!  What brand are the eye shadows?  China Rose is gorgeous!!!

@Tamara76 - it's ABH. It wouldn't let me keep the names of the makers of the products when I tried to post my janky picture lol so I had to delete everything. If you buy 4 shadows they come down from $12 to $10 - with the 20% off that makes them $8. I missed out on her black Friday sale so this makes up for it a bit Smiley Happy. I'm thinking about going back for some more colors though.....

Nice!  I used my 20% off already, but may add a few to my daughter's order!  I will need another empty palette, too!  Smiley Wink

@niki172

@Tamara76 - IDK who said it, but it's not letting me use my coupon a second time and I swore I read somewhere that you can use the coupon multiple times Smiley Frustrated

I did need a z palette for some of my eyeshadows, and I also heard great things about the Murad product, so I thought I'd grab those.  My total after my 20% off came to $78 AND all the stuff still showed up as free, yay! Happy with everything, except I wish there was some sort of points multiplier as well! 

dealsss.png

I can't get the freebies to show up for me! What do I need to do?

@ArmyChick84. Do you have the link to the spreadsheet?  A few freebies are there, but not the $125 bag or Benefit duffel.   You need the links bc they won't just pop up. 

that z palette is so pretty, ugh might need to make another purchase!

Haven't gotten my email for the bag (or coupon for that matter).  Can you put a link for the bag in the spreadsheet please?

I don't know only me getting expired product from promo online or what. But this is what I received and it's expired already. You'd better check yours since they have expired date.

1486066926239.jpeg

I've gotten these peel pads for free from Ulta before, and they were close to expired, and really dried out.

Yeah - I've gotten expired samples in Ulta GWPs before, too.  I just make sure I check the dates - they're free, so I can toss them if they are expired.  It is a little disappointing...

@kovalevka just checked mine, and it has the same expiration date

@natalyf No wonder it's free with purchase.

This question may be off topic, but does anyone know if the beauty break deals at Ulta happen on certain days?  I know it's usually 10-2 on the day, but I didn't know if they happen on specific days?

I always miss the beauty break deals, normally it doesn't bother me too much, but I'm pretty bummed I missed that Ralph Lauren one.  Smiley Sad

I'm going to try to get better about checking my email on my lunch break! Lol

I think they are almost always on Wednesdays but IIRC they have popped up on other days, as well. (I thought there was one on a Monday a few weeks ago?)

Yeah around the holidays it was really random.

4 Replies