Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Thanks @Glitternoodle!  Yeah -  she doesn't get Rouge emails,either, and I've called Ulta and the Rouge line several times, but all they have done is reset her email preferences, which doesn't work.

I had a problem with my Sephora emails 2 years ago and they had to escalate to Marketing IT, but I was calling and emailing every day.  I don't have the energy to do that again. Smiley Sad  

For now, since I get notifications, I can call them for certain promos on her behalf.... and once she feels more comfortable calling them herself, I'll let her do the legwork.  Smiley Happy

Yeah, I wen't back and checked and I had several e-mails back and forth with Ulta until I got results. As long as one of you gets the emails and you can get your promos, I guess that works.

Mine says 2/25/2017.

Thank you!! 

Hope there will be a great BB next week..hope the bag would still be active then! Smiley Happy

Yes! The Platinum bag is here!

image.jpeg

Wasn't going to get this but 20% off did me in. 

I had been planning on using a giftcard to replenish my primer water anywaySmiley Happy

AND I got a 20% off code which includes prestige and fragrance Smiley Happy Yay! I'm sure everyone whos platinum got that Smiley Very Happy

I just got mine! Wasn't expecting that!

Keep refreshing... still nothing from them.... T_T

@sabrinas could u send me the link of this bag as well? Thanks!

@Sodayui Did you get the link?

@Tamara76  Yes!! Already placed my order!! Thanks!! Kisses!

I got a 20% off no exclusions too 😊

Does anyone know if the $125 requirement is before or after the 20% off coupon?

@ella7 It works after you apply it Smiley Happy My current cart is at $107 and has the 20% off and all items are still showing as free Smiley Very Happy

Would you mind sending me the link for the bag?  I am platinum but I get no emails from them Smiley Sad Thank you

@jen143xo Do you still need the link?

I never do either!  Makes me so angry!

There is a new beauty bag from Ulta through Ebates.

20pc Beauty Bag with any $60 purchase. Item # 2507025.

Bag includes: 

• Strivectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer sample (0.25 oz)
  • Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash sample (1.0 oz)
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation primer sample (0.25 oz)
  • Benefit Roller Lash Mini in black sample (0.10 oz)
  • Clinique Happy Perfume sample (0.05 oz)
  • Escada Eau de Toilette sample (0.05 oz)
  • Philosophy Amzaing Grace sample (0.05 oz)
  • NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna sample
  • Philosophy Purity Made Simple sample (0.2 oz)
  • Burt's Bees Cleasing Oil sample (0.16 oz)
  • Strivectin Hair shampoo, conditioner, overnight sample (0.25 oz for shampoo and conditioner, 0.20 oz for overnight serum)
  • Becca First Light Priming Filter and Backlight Priming Filter sample
  • IT Cosmetics Super Hero Mascara sample
  • AHAVA Cactus & Pink Pepper Mineral Body Lotion sample (0.2 oz)
  • Drybar Sake Bomb Nourshing Conditioner & Shampoo (0.23 oz x 2)
  • Incoco Nail Polish Applique (16 strips)
  • Murad City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturizer (0.05 oz)
  • Tarte Park Avenue Princess Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer & Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Glisten Duo sample
  • Sexy Hair Silk Finish sample (0.16 oz)

Though I have not been able to get it to go free in my bag with $60 worth of stuff. But maybe some of you savvy ladies can.

It now says, "Not available online" Smiley Sad

Is this gone or am I just missing it?

@EskimoPie1, I didn't see it last night, but I see it now.  

I'm so tempted to make a purchase. But this will be my 3rd Ulta order this month... and later I saw this

IMG_2413.JPG

11 Replies