Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Highlighted

Re: Ulta GWPs

cross posting from Deals...sharing a post I saw on IG

-Bare Minerals "Lifestyle" kits are also 40% off

-Bare Minerals Lash Domination mascara is 30% off

-Smashbox X-Rated mascara is BOGO 50% off

(got that in an email notification along with the info above)

Could someone possibly send me the link as well? Thank you! 

Did you get it?  @GlitterGlow

you can use the coupon multiple times!

I was only able to use the coupon once.

Oh my gosh you guys. This is literally the best Ulta shopping day ever! I got the supposedly $125 buy in bag for $64 (and the 20% off and points made it only $20!)

How did you get to snag the free gift with less than $125 in your bag?

Thank you to all who helped.  Wanted to pass on that I did call and received an email with a 20% off code.  That gal said she would refresh my account so hopefully I will get in the future. 

So, it's worth calling for those (like me) who did not receive the original email.

Also, could someone post (or pm me) the exact email address that came?  I would like to whitelist that email address if possible.

Thanks again.  Hope everyone enjoys their purchases.

@iwantitfree  Ulta Beauty <U-Mail@ulta dot com>

Finally cashed in on some of my points. I haven't ordered for one of these huge freebie bags in a while but with the benefit duffel bag and the 20% I couldn't resist!!! Today was another spectacular shopping day lol 💁🏽👯

I chose similar benefit items- Rockateur instead of Dallas.  Also took advantage of the Shisedo & Algenist gwps too.  Had a gift card from ebates.  So much stuff-plenty to share with some friends.

I have an ulta 20% off non-prestige code if anyone wants it. Message me.

This has been claimed now.

Ok ladies I must confess......I think I made a boo boo on the spreadsheet. I accidentally hit paste instead of copy on the link for the UD mascara and now its showing the link for the primer. I do not know the correct link to update it.

I am so sorry!!

Please don't worry! And thanks for letting us know. I fixed the links.

Would anyone like a promo code for a free travel size AG hair cleansing cream foam? It's a one time use code. Pm me if you want it! 

Code claimed 🙂

Would somebody be so kind as to send me a link to the spreadsheet please? 

@samhain Sent Smiley Happy

Can someone PM me the link to the spreadsheet? I'm curious to see how it works.

I usually just go off of ICANGWP, but i hope someone can still share with me.

USGWP got some good updates on ulta freebies.

My platinum bag came today (from the PA warehouse) and it included everything (even the juicy lotion with the perfume). That was a nice surprise!

I got mine today. Ulta has the best GWP!

So the coupon I received in my Platinum GWP bag keeps saying it's expired, I've tried typing it in multiple times and I've made sure I have the code right.  Has anybody else had this problem?  Kind of bums me out, I was going to place an order today.  I guess I need to call CS?

On a totally unrelated side note, has anyone heard any rumors about what next quarters birthday gift will be?  I know it's early....but my birthday is March 29th and my Ulta store every year usually lets me choose which quarter gift I would like to receive.....not really into the porefessional. :/

1 Reply