Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

A list of in store coupons is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWP-Coupons-no-chatter/td-p/3866521

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Ulta points refresher (because yes, it is that complicated):

Spoiler

Item #1 - $53.50

Item #3 - $108.50 (and is eligible for a certain item/brand 5x multiplier)

* There is also a 5x all purchase multiplier and you are platinum so you get 1.25x

Total Spent - $162

Base Points Earned - 162

Platinum .25x Earned - 41 (162 * .25 = 40.5, and rounding up)

5x All Purchases Earned - 648 (it ends up being 4x because you don't count the base points)

5x Item/Brand Earned - 434

Total Points Earned - 1285

Links are not allowed.  In lieu of links, please read this:

Spoiler

Please add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can find items on ulta.  

Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta. 

It's not a search, but the direct url to the page. 

Click on any product, and then view the url in the address bar.  It will look like this: ulta's website (not using the actual domain because BT admins don't like that) /prep-prime-fix?productId=xlsImpprod15921204  Replace the 8 digit product id of the item you want to see with the id of the product you're looking for.

My very unofficial Ulta point multiplier to approximate percent discount chart:

(This is a number where I use the multiplier to divide by 2000 to see how many dollars I would have to spend in order to redeem a $125 reward.  E.g. 2000 points divided by 1 point multiplier means I have to spend $2000 to get the $125 reward.  Adding how much I had to spend ($2000) + the reward ($125), and then using the reward ($125) to divide the total purchase ($2125), I get a discount of approximately 6% based on the total purchase.  Note: the total purchase is based on the concept that you are spending just enough to reach the next $125 reward and combines the reward value with how much money you had to spend to get that reward.

Spoiler
Multiplier11.251.522.252.533.253.544.254.557.257.588.258.599.259.51010.2510.5
Spend2000160013331000889800667615571500471444400276267250242235222216211200195190
Points200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000200020002000
Redeem125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125125
Total Purchase21251725145811251014925792740696625596569525401392375367360347341336325320315
Discount6%7%9%11%12%14%16%17%18%20%21%22%24%31%32%33%34%35%36%37%37%38%39%40%

Re: Ulta GWPs

Sounds the IN Ulta warehouse crew has their sh*t together. Mine shipped from IN too and all arrived.

1484789944818.jpegskuId=2501582

I think this is a one-time use code. Are you giving it away?

I'm not sure about one time code but I didn't use it. 

My order arrived today, so much stuffs but missing Dr Brandt's deluxe sample. Update: I didn't really look carefully what missing yet but thank everyone for letting me know what to expect.. 🐒And my Sona bag came just a bag just like others. 🤧 This is my first time placing Ulta order after.. 2 years of Sephora. Ulta gave so many samples and it's hard to say no.

I am so mad. I ordered the Sona Gasparian bag and there was literally not ONE item from what was listed in it. NOT ONE. I am going to call tomorrow, but I know they aren't going to do anything. This is so frustrating.

I reached out to them and they said they couldn't resend the sample bag, but they did send a gift card. I haven't tried using it yet, but I did get the confirmation about it. Definitely happy with the quick resolution, even if I was pretty excited for the GWP.

The same thing happened to me! I posted what I got a few pages back, lol. I guess they ran out?

Dammmmmmmmmn.  Thanks for the heads up.  All I wanted was the mini tarte blush because I already 2 of them and sometimes I feel like minis are like pokemon -- got catch 'em all!

🤣I love Pokémon and mini Tarte blush. It's full size in this Sonia set through. I hope it's still in stock. Otherwise I found some mini one as GWP at SiJCP store.

Anonymous Insider

@kovalevka did you use a coupon barcode to get the mini blush at SiJCP? If so, do you think you could post it or PM it to me? Thanks so much in advance!

Oh, it was old code. I was lucky that my store didn't sell out that one yet. I was able to use old coupon even it's expired as long as SiJCP store still has it. I found coupon on someone's blog. I think you can google it. Hopefully it's still in stock at your local  store. 😝

what warehouse did yours come from? I have two orders arriving Friday i am very very concerned nowwwwww

p.s they will usually give you a GC though! $10 or $15 so not terrible

Full size Smashbox liquid lipstick and full size Tarte blush.. I found some full size items in Sona set worth more than $10-15. I hope everyone is happy with this 🎁  💳 

My order originated in Harrisburg, PA.

@EskimoPie1 There must definitely be an issue with that warehouse. That's where both of my SG bags came from and they both were missing the same 3 items everyone else is missing. I placed the first order while the bag was glitchy and they had to give refunds, and then another went it officially went live, so the fact that the bag is missing stuff has nothing to do with the date the order was placed. It's the warehouse.

So, I have placed two orders with Ulta for the SG bag: one on 1/8 when they offered to credit me the $75 since it wasn't free yet and then a second order on 1/13 with the promo code. I received my first bag last Friday, and just like a lot of other people, it was missing the Ardell lashes, the Rimmel bronzer, and the Garnier Micellar Water. I called and spoke to a rep who told me he would ship out a replacement bag. I never received an email confirmation for this new bag or any other word from Ulta since that phone call about the replacement bag. Today I received my second bag and what do you know- it's missing the SAME three items. I called Ulta just now and the rep told me that they don't ship out replacement GWP beauty bags and he was sorry that I was misinformed by the previous rep. That just isn't their policy. He told me he could send me an electronic gift card within the next 24 hours in lieu of the six missing items from both orders. Hopefully this helps any one out who is missing items from the SG bag.

My bag was also missing the same items and I called, and they offered me a giftcard...but it never came. I've literally called three times for the past week about it and never received anything. They even asked for a different email address to send it to, and it never showed up. I literally give up with Ulta right now. 

I placed an order for some foundations last night and was able to double dip the Sona bag, so hopefully when it arrives tomorrow, it'll be fully intact. But I doubt it. I'm just not going to bother calling anymore.

Wanted to report that I placed two orders (one from my account and one from my teenage daughter's) and the orders arrived today with the Sona Gasparian bag fully in tact. All contents that were listed on the Ulta site are included in both bags. I wonder if they hadn't received the bags in the warehouse when some of the really early orders were placed ( those who had to call CS for the refund) and so the warehouse workers did what they could to fulfill the order. What do you guys think? I hesitated to have that much money tied up waiting for a refund so I waited until the code was active. Hopefully the folks impacted will get a nice gc from Ulta...and hopefully the orders shipping now include the right bags.

Just posted right after you my situation. I don't think it has to do with the timing, seeing as I placed two orders: 1 when the bad wasn't working yet and I had to receive a refund, and another order later on when the code was working and it was free. Both orders are missing the same three items. I'm guessing it might have to do with what warehouse they're getting packaged and shipped from. I live in Miami, so mine are coming from Pennsylvania. I was hoping when I placed my second order, that maybe since the first bags shipped out where missing items, they would fix this problem in the packaging department, but they clearly didn't. @petitesweetmom

@natalyf oh no that sux! I agree, doesn't sound like a timing thing. Could be the warehouse. I live in IL and my orders ship from the Indiana warehouse. Anyone else have experience with these warehouses?

3 Replies
testing