Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

The Inky List Products

I consider myself to be a pretty thrifty shopper especially when it comes to beauty products. If you’re anything like me sometimes finding the right product is kind of like finding the right anti-depressant, it requires a lot of trial and error. 
     A short while back as I was perusing the Sephora website I came across a product line I hadn’t seen before called, “The Inky List”. The first things I noticed were the extremely affordable prices and a wide array of sku’s. Of course, I was apprehensive at first but at these prices I figured what the hey. I purchased the Retinol, Collagen, and Beta Hydroxy Acid (most of the products are around $15). 
     I am pleased to report that all my Inky List products produced positive results. All in all I would say that #TheInkyList hit a home run producing items that are in demand at very affordable prices AND they actually work!

Thanks So Much,

@leahtanner

image.jpg

Re: The Inky List Products

I am getting rid of the last vestiges of my #maskne and using The INKEY List Tranexamic Acid Hyperpigmentation Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL I’m a brownskinned girl and many products don’t do anything despite the claims but this really works and it’s affordable!

Re: The Inky List Products

The best!!!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing