Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

It's so easy to walk in.....so hard to leave things behind. 🛍

I'm lucky Winners is a pain to get to.  But Marshall's is way too easy,  I feel this struggle @JoSometimes 

Yeah @CynthieLu. I know. I found the pink and yellow pair at a Winners close to home. I’m a little ashamed but also happy I found it! 😅🥰

Oh em geeeeeee! I'm so happy for you! They are sooo awesome! @JoSometimes Now that is a fun set 🦋 and a super lucky find! 🤩🤩

Naw don't be ashamed, that's a beauty right there, they are too to great not to show off a little 😉

Thank you for your encouragement and for enablement (is that even a word?) @CynthieLu! 😂☺️🙌

@JoSometimes I like the colors.

Thanks @CookieGirl1! They’re bright and springy.

Cute! @JoSometimes 

Totally agree @sister13!

Great find, @JoSometimes ! 💜💚💜💚  Worth the price for the cuteness factor alone! 🙂🦋

Thanks @Titian06! I really wanna find the pink and yellow one. I can see all 4 complimenting each other well and mixing and matching. 

I just wanted to post that Literally every single time I’m checking out at TJ Maxx, I say this below inside my head (and almost out loud)! 🤣🤣🤣

sister13_0-1680391064925.png

@sister13 Mmm hmm!! Same!

Haha, right?! @Samtian 

@sister13 Very true! I think I find the most when I am not looking for anything!

Seriously! I have become *slightly* more discerning since I moved recently and can’t believe how much stuff I have, but still happens! @Mellmars1185 

I don't say it but it's literally what happens everytime I go in 😅 now that I've read it, it'll be on my mind  @sister13  tooo accurate lol

Haha! It’ll probably make its way to the front of your brain now, lol. @CynthieLu 

Every. Single. Time. @sister13 

Thank you for validating me, lol!!! @JoSometimes 

@sister13 Everrrrry time!  I once said it out loud when a friend was with me, thinking I'd get a giggle... nope. lol

Omg, isn’t that the worst when people miss you being HILARIOUS!! Their loss, lol! I would have cracked up!  And I’m glad I’m not the only one. @missjeanie 

1 Reply
testing