Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Definitely some great finds @CynthieLu! Those brushes are a steal of a deal!

I tried out the dry brush cleaner, it was just a bonus. I'm worried that it is a bit rough so I've been using it gently, I don't want it to damage any of my brushes but it works 🙂

I was really missing small eye work brushes so I'm beyond thrilled with this little bag of awesome @JoSometimes 

@CynthieLu Great finds!

I went into a store today with a mission to purchase something I needed for work. Unfortunately, they didn’t have what I was looking for. I was about to leave but decided to detour through the beauty section on my way out. Normally, that would be a big mistake. There were lots of nice products but I told myself I didn’t need any of them. That is until I saw this and it hit me right in the childhood! I needed some lip balm in the car anyway.

75E28DB6-DA45-4BBB-9027-6D68B2940850.jpeg

@JoSometimes That is so cute! Mine had a ton of those. 

Thanks @Samtian! The lip balm is decent. It’s the packaging that I love most. 😊

Too cute, @JoSometimes ! 🥰

Thank you @Titian06! It brings back memories. 😌

Eeeeeep it's so cute, @JoSometimes 😻 Hello kitty your so pretty! 😋

They had eyelash sets for Hello Kitty in our store, have you seen those yet? They are dang cute too 

@CynthieLu I have! They’re super cute but they’re almost $20 for a pair. It’s just a wee bit outside of what I’m willing to spend and I did buy some other lashes earlier this month. Maybe next time…

I couldn't get them either @JoSometimes They had too heavy a black band for my eyes, I need barely there or it is just to over powering but I defintley appreciated thier cuteness ‌😍‌ 

I completely understand @CynthieLu! Anything too thick eats up the precious little lid space I have. 

@JoSometimes Great find. I am Hello Kitty obsessed. When I was a kid, my aunt and I would go on shopping trips to find Hello Kitty stationary. I still have some of it.

@Mellmars1185I remember my sister and I having stationary too! It was used sparingly because we didn’t get it often.

Oh so cute @JoSometimes 🥰.  

Thanks @Cissy63! It brings back memories from my childhood and even university.

Ooooh my gosh I remembered when you couldn't even buy this in Canada!

I found this at Marshall's last week and it was too good of a deal to ignore 🤩

my no buy is officially a flop but check this out cool cats!

20230308_183732.jpg

20230308_184001.jpg

( I have been wanting to try this for such a long time you guys! Eeeee 🥳)

These are great finds @CynthieLu 👍

Yeeees @Cissy63 I couldn't believe my luck! Finding it and getting the trial #Drunk Elephant Mini Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL with it, ooh its amazing!

l got another sample of it too, in my latest sephora purchase.

I'm seriously considering buying the oil during the sale,  it is pricey so I haven't decided yet 😅 

Oh I know @CynthieLu!  I loved my sample of the Drunk Elephant Mini Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer 0.50 oz / 15 mL but it’s pricey 😲

@CynthieLuThis has been on my wishlist for awhile,I might have to check my local store.Great find!

1 Reply
testing