Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I don't know but wow was it ever lucky @cianni It was like a Unicorn spotted in the wild 🦄 😋

Found these cute clips, blush trio and makeup brush at Marshall's 

The clips were 9$ and I'm just feeling the spring greens (sadly, the flower broke after wearing it once 😱)

The blush trio was 13$ in shades I am missing in my collection (after getting Gucci's apricot blush and loving the tone, I really wanted to try out more colours in that range.This peachy trio fits that need nicely )

The makeup brush was 2.99 @CookieGirl1 reccomended picking one up to do a better job than qtips at cleaning up nail polish after doing my nails 💅 I see the wisdom in that 😋

MTXX_MH20230227_181132645.jpg

MTXX_MH20230227_181109351.jpg

@CynthieLu yesss!! i got my peachy love trio at a winners a while ago, and it really put me onto peachy/orangey blushes. youre going to get so much use out of it!! thank you for reminding me that this is in my collection, it definitely needs to be moved to the top so i can use it more often

I am just starting to see fun and exciting brands at our local Marshall's 😄 It's so awesome! 

Luckily for me, Winners is not on my path. It probably saves me money in the long run  😉

I want to see Pat Mcgrath make its way into the stores, oooh that would be so good!

@CynthieLu I have a weakness for hair clips. The ones you picked up are so cute. The colours and the mix of different styles are perfect. The Anastasia blush looks neat. I have not seen it before. The peachy shades look really pretty on you 🍑💖. Is that a special brush for nails?

It was recommend to me @Mellmars1185 Cleaning up my nails with a qtip and nail polish remover is hard for me to aim ‌🤗‌ lol 

A cheap small make up brush might do the trick, dip it into the remover and use it to tidy up the sides ‌🙃‌ it was from @CookieGirl1, I think she said she used an inexpensive eyebrow brush, I got this tiny brush (they didn't have brow brushes) for 2.99, the head of the brush is very small I think I can make it work ‌😁

*if you zoom in on the picture you can see how tiny it is*

Pretty clips @CynthieLu 💚💚. Sorry the flow broke😔.  Lovely blushes 🧡🧡

Thank you so much @Cissy63 , I can't wait to try out the blushes when I get a bit of time to commit to experimenting 😋 🍊🍑

I knooo that clip was cute 😍  may it rest in peace lol

Nice finds @CynthieLu! Too bad about the flower clip though… 

I knooo it was such a shame @JoSometimes

At least I still have the rest thou and all the  spring vibes 💚⚘️

@CynthieLu yay!  Hope the brush helps 🙂

@CookieGirl1 Thanks again for the tip, I'm excited for less messy looking manis 😁

When I was a kid, I thought anything from Marshall’s or Winners that wasn’t clothing was off-brand knock offs because I didn’t recognize the brands. Now that I know better, it’s become a dangerous place to visit. There’s one near work and another near home…

I came across First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense HydrationShiseido Extra Rich Cleansing Milk 4.2 oz/ 125 mL and Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Sleepair Intensive Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL today at the Marshall’s near my work. I also saw a few things from Mac, GVXE, Morphe, and even a few smaller Sephora Collection palettes, but nothing in shades or colours that interested me.

I ended up grabbing an eyeshadow palette from Profusion Cosmetics, a bronzer/blush/highlighter palette from Beauty Concepts, and some false eyelashes that were too cute to pass up. They were well priced and I get tons of shades to explore!

C8186C03-973A-4DCC-9B56-1CDFA959CE51.jpeg

9A67A74E-B847-4410-AF3B-3F362E89D97C.jpeg

4A6C58D4-6D03-48A1-8FE5-B8DFFDA2E753.jpeg

@JoSometimes great finds!! and i totally am with you - for the longest time i thought it was all random, cheap makeup from obscure brands. ive since realized that the pricing is just insane, and not at all reflective of the brands or quality! i do want to put an apology out there into the universe for all the people that are annoyed by me standing in the aisles googling all the brands and products though... i just dont want to miss out on any of the deals (and some of them are more like steals imo)

Oh my gosh, I do the same thing @cianni! Then I get frustrated trying to gather information in such a short amount of time and put it all back so I can sit down properly at home only to regret that decision and realize I should have just grabbed it in the first place…

Holy cow @JoSometimes 😃.  These are wonderful finds!  Those palettes can make so many beautiful looks 😊. Plus the skin care.  Terrific 🎊

Thanks @Cissy63! In the end, I only took the palettes home. I did see the skincare in two different locations, so I’m sure other people will have some luck at their local stores if they’re on the hunt for them. 

@JoSometimes Wow - Look at all of those goodies! I think I know where I am going this weekend. I used to work near a Marshalls and Winners. I would go there really often. Now i have to drive about 10 min to get to the one near my house. The plaza is really busy so I prefer going early in the day. Thanks so much for sharing 😊

@Mellmars1185 I hope you find something nice when you visit!

@JoSometimes Nice finds!!! 

Thank you @Samtian

1 Reply
testing