Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Congrats on all those amazing finds @XxAudreyxX !!!! 

@XxAudreyxX Awesome finds!! That Lime Crime pallet is so pretty!! I love the package design and the colors! TJ Maxx is definitely great for finding discontinued items! 👍

Thank you! I was super excited to find it after I had seen some people posting about finding it and how much they loved it. I’m also a sucker for pretty packaging so that also added to me buying it 😅.

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My Marshall's had some good stuff. None really got me though. I eitheralready had it, it was swatched🙄🤮😢, or the wrong color. That MJ brown would've went home if it was darker! and last pic what came home with me!

Lots of good makeup and skincare at your Marshalls @sonnydee! Nice choices for your purchases! 💖

omg I can't wait for this weather here to calm down so I...

omg I can't wait for this weather here to calm down so I can drive the friggin 45 minutes to the closest tj Maxx @sonnydee 😮

ughhh 45 min!😟 @lmaster that's my freestanding sephora....

ughhh 45 min!😟 @lmaster that's my freestanding sephora. My Tjmaxx is 25 min & my Marshall's is about 10. Country livin' has some cons. 🏞

Re: ughhh 45 min!😟 @lmaster that's my freestanding sephora....

Yes girl @sonnydee  it definitely does especially in the winter when I have a tj Maxx to go to 😂

@sonnydee What amazing finds! The BOSCIA - MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oilis one of my favorites!

Best,
Rebecca 

@sonnydee Nice finds!! I almost got that Becca palette, but then told myself I didn't need anymore makeup (especially palettes!) and then put it back! 😂 I like what you brought home!! I've had good luck with the Soap & Glory Masks so far!

I hope you enjoy these!  👍😊

Hahaha!! Same @Shosh85 !!! I saw it in TJ Maxx picked it up with a "Oooh" then I put it down because my motto is no new palettes in 2019!!! 

@sephoraaddict918 That's a good motto!! I should probably give myself the same motto!😂

@sonnydee ohhh... I've a few friends who really love Soap & Glory!  Those look like a fine haul to mask with!

Today I did good and only got what I needed. That is very hard for me, since there was soo much new makeup! I just don't need anymore makeup! Haha! Had to get my Amika fix, I was running dangerously low! 😂45159B51-F270-4F63-AD2F-AD72F48C89D9.jpeg

@Shosh85 Amazing finds! I love amika products! I hope you enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you, @RebeccaBT! Amika is definitely a favorite of mine!! 😍

Great finds @Shosh85 (and nice restraint just sticking to the Amika 🤣)! I picked up the hair mask a while back based on your raves about it! It’s a good one!! 😀

@itsfi I'm glad you like it! I think the Garnier one might actually be tied with this one though! I like to rotate them. 😉

I got the nourishing Amika mask once, and I I'd have to say, I don't like that one as much as the Triple RX. Which one did you try? 

@Shosh85, I picked up the Triple Rx one that you like - I’ve been seeing it pop up over the last couple of months. 🙌🏼 I first used a DS of the Nourishing one and thought it was just okay. I didn’t know they had a different line of hair masks until I saw your posts about the Triple RX one.

I completely agree with you, this one is better than the Nourishing formula. Now, I pick a Triple Rx one up every time I see one at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. 😊 I like to rotate between the Triple Rx, Garnier and Briogeo hair masks. 

@itsfi That sounds like a great rotation!! I liked Briogeo, and I'd use/buy it more often if I could find it at TJ Maxx! 👍😉

Love the Amika line @Shosh85 !! Enjoy your haul!

5,265 Replies
testing