Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thanks @emaisgr8!

*died and gone to heaven there*

@ShortErica that IS the acai I love so well!  I hope you love it as much as I do.  I have 3 left which I will save for special occasions.  And Yadah jelly!  And lookatme! @ShortErica you did good.

It was a good stop for sure. Though now I kinda am in the mood to just buy all the masks @l8totheparty 😂

Yaaaassssss @ShortErica Marshalls for the win!  The look at me ones that I've tried have been great, combine that with snail and I bet you'll be glowing!  Good catch on the Yaddah Jelly too.  Such. Great. Masks. 

Which LookAtMe masks have you tried so far @missjeanie? I was stoked to see the Yadah jelly though I think all are solid pick ups.

I've tried the Gauc from @eshoe and picked up a pack of the watermelon.  I think they both were great, but I really liked the soft watermelon scent from those so they edged out the guac for me.  Even though Gauc is life. 

I’m partial to the guac but they are both good, @missjeanie 😊 Don’t forget to celebrate tomorrow!E58EE9DE-EA17-4FA9-9B95-8BCC3B4FEFAD.jpeg

Ummm... Thank you for the reminder @eshoe !!  Looks like it'll be a taco night!

Have one for me @missjeanie 😄

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Ummm... Wow.

@CookieGirl1 That Marc Jacobs brush looks divine! 😍

You know, @PinkEvergreen, I probably have an unpopular opinion but I didn't love it.  It DOES look fabulous but I took it out of the box, completely intending to buy it, and decided that I actually didn't need it.  It felt great--very luxe, nice weight, soft bristles--but it was surprisingly SOOOOO dense that I don't think I'd really like it for applying bronzer.  Keep in mind that I'm really fair-skinned and I have to use a light hand with most of my bronzers anyway or I can quickly turn into a brown, muddy mess so my bronzer brushes of choice are soft but much more fluffy.  This one was definitely soft but the bristles felt very tightly packed and it just wouldn't have been a good choice (even though the price was great) for me and my typical makeup application preferences.  However, YMMV and you might love it.

@CookieGirl1  I hear you completely on overly-dense brushes. I’ve got a couple that I’m planning to give away (by IT Cosmetics) because they make application too complicated. One moment my skin is bare, the next moment I look like a clown 😏

It's too bad, @PinkEvergreen, because the brush is super-beautiful and luxe-looking and I wanted to love it!  Reading the reviews on it I can see that it works really well for some people but I think that I ultimately would have regretted buying it.

Your local store has some pretty amazing finds @CookieGirl1 !

@CookieGirl1 So impressed on how many great items they had! 

Best,
Rebecca

@CookieGirl1, Wow! I'm still hoping one day I will run ac...

@CookieGirl1, Wow! I'm still hoping one day I will run across the Marc Jacobs bronzer brush ❣

Gorgeous MJ brush @CookieGirl1 !  And the Unicorn Fluff looks pretty awesome too.  Looks like you have such a neat organized store!

@missjeanie It really IS a nice store but unfortunately not mine; I happened to be out of town for work and it's one of my favorite TJ Maxx stores to visit when I go to that city.  It's always incredibly organized and I normally find things there that I never see in my local store.

@CookieGirl1  Jackpot !!

@naturalooks15 I was surprised to find so much, honestly.

5,265 Replies
testing