Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Because of your post, I paid a visit to my TJ Maxx and got these!  Thanks, @eshoe! Yay!Lovely finds!Lovely finds!

Ooooh you got the Citrus Lemongrass, @newcarlee!!! I am so happy you were able to find some Farmacy, the brand overall puts out such good quality products (and 💗 the packaging as well!!!) Thank you so very much for thinking of tagging me, this really made my night as I know how it feels to find a good buy thanks to someone else’s tip😊😊😊😊😊 happy masking!!

Wow! I've never seen any Farmacy products at any of my Marshall's or T.J. Maxx.

Nice haul.

I didn't take pictures but my Marshall's has quite a few boscia items. My daughter has been wanting the pink charcoal mask but I didn't want to pay full price for it - got it for $12 here. From TJ Maxx I picked up some Creme Shop Hello Kitty masks (which I'm debating returning since I would like to have a little bit more to spend on the F&F sale), Holika Holika Good Cera Super Cream ($4.99) and Frudia Blueberry Cream ($6.99). They also had a ton of Too Faced festival and bon bon palettes and lipsticks, Anastasia Subculture palettes, and a lot of other things. I must have picked the right day to go because I have never seen that good of a selection. I love digging around and finding K beauty things!

A few things I spotted at TJ Maxx 😊👇

5BBF66A2-EB5A-4563-9E34-13BCD1C9DBDD.jpeg

90AEBE3E-373A-4D29-915D-BB6F46591395.jpeg

23CF39E7-D7AB-4812-A767-C4805B5A5F20.jpeg

I seriously am so ridiculously jealous lol @Shosh85 you h...

I seriously am so ridiculously jealous lol @Shosh85 you have the best store!

Re: I seriously am so ridiculously jealous lol @Shosh85 you h...

@lmaster It is pretty good... but depending on how you look at it, that can be a bad thing, haha!! 😂😉

Re: I seriously am so ridiculously jealous lol @Shosh85 you h...

Yeah I know what you mean @Shosh85 I wish I still had a Marshalls around 😣 either way you find some great gems in the mix 

@Shosh85 Sweet mother! I would have bought it all!! 《==== ZERO impulse control. 

@GG84 It's always super tempting, haha! I try very hard to control myself! 😂👍

@Shosh85

Algenist Genius Ultimate Eye Cream? OMG, I would have died! That's my fave eye cream, but I can't bring myself to spend $72 or whatever it is on it. I always peek around hoping I'll find one since Algenist seems to be a fairly common brand there, but no such luck. 

And compare at $28? In what alternate universe could I score that for $28 to begin with? Hahahahahaha 😛

@RGbrown I do see Algenist there quite a bit! I grabbed that one recently – the price on it is actually $19.99! I haven't used it yet, but it's good to know you like it! Hopefully you find some at your store sometime soon! 🤞

lipsticks & lip toppers not pictured angel tears....I found it later at Marshalls

Looks like you have a great selection at your Marshall's.

Thanks. My marshalls isn't bad 😉🤗@ragdoll4mom but you got to get it early or it gets nasty quick.

yup, walked out of marshalls empty handed but I did see these.....

It finally happened. I spotted sheet masks from The Creme Shop at a TJ Maxx / Marshalls. It wasn't at my local stores. I was out of town for work last week and one of those days after work, a few of us went to grab dinner and there it was at the end of the block - the largest TJ Maxx I have ever seen! I was not expecting to find these but there they were, tucked away in the corner of the last row of sheet masks. 🙂  The watermelon soap was next to these masks and found its way into my cart as well. 😉 

IMG_2562.JPG 

Hope you love them, @itsfi! FYI - I randomly got an email earlier saying they were launching on the direct website tomorrow ( @Shosh85 @eshoe @bakeamuffin )

@scott1201 I got that email and the one with Gudetama. They are apparently combining with both. It's kinda strange to me that we'd find them at TJ Maxx already?! I didn't think anything newly launched would be at TJ Maxx. 🤔

I saw @Shosh85’s post about it, @scott1201, but didn’t put two and two together! How strange they would show up at TJ Maxx prior to a launch, I just assumed they get seasonal overstock.

Thanks for the heads up @scott1201!

5,265 Replies
testing