Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

That MAC gold pigment is gorgeous. Hope you enjoy all your great finds @ellem24

@Mrose251 Thank you!! Yes it's really gorgeous, perfect for the holidays.

Fabulous haul @ellem24! Those lippies are so pretty! Enjoy all your goodies!

@itsfi Thank you!!

@ellem24 What amazing finds! I love eyeshadow pigments. They are a great way to add an extra pop to the eye or cheeks!

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT Thank you! Can't wait to start playing with them!!

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

what I saw and what I came home with....😁

Seems like a lot of stuff is coming in for the holidays:

20181126_104303.jpg20181126_104656.jpg20181126_104711.jpg20181126_104916.jpg20181126_104922.jpg20181126_104938.jpg20181126_105105.jpg

@CookieGirl1 The OLEHENRIKSEN Pore-Balance™ Facial Sauna Scrub 3 oz/ 85 gis one of my favorites! Enjoy!

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT It's one of my favorites as well!

@CookieGirl1 Darn! Your location has ALL the goods!!!! 🙏🙏 Hoping to see that Smashbox liner show up in my neck of the woods! 

@GG84 Today was a rarity; my TJs almost NEVER gets anything good so it must have been a fluke :).  The Smashbox liner was literally the only one that I saw so I don't know if there will be other shades available or not.

Finally found something interesting at my local Winners! Unfortunately no interesting sheet masks 🙁 !672CA3DA-4BA1-4BA6-BA1B-CAA3B504BAB7.jpeg

I 💗 Perricone!!

I 💗 Perricone!!

that looks so interesting! @keana1

that looks so interesting! @keana1

Re: that looks so interesting! @keana1

I was lucky that day @lmaster , it was the only interesting set available! None of The Creme Shop masks were available!

I love seeing great deals! @keana1 I've learned to be persistent 😉 and don't give up on the inventory 😂 

Did you notice that you leveled up @lmaster ! Congratulations!🎉

No I did not notice until now🤗😘 @keana1 thank you sweetness

This looks like a good skincare set @keana1! Hang in there with the sheet masks; they’ll turn up when you least expect them to; that’s what happened to me. Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🏼 that you find some good ones soon! 😃

Guys! It finally happened! I’m visiting my family for the week and their TJ Maxx / Marshall’s stores are AMAZING. So organized and well stocked! I had to actually choose between Creme Shop masks because there were so many. Below are some additional items I found and then the items I purchased. 

Interesting finds

A791373E-AF89-4A37-BBF7-9C5C6493FBB0.jpegBAC3C3C0-E474-4AB6-BD7B-87A28B7C4F08.jpegF3148D84-349D-425A-8F88-36909A07A6CD.jpegB727CF6C-7941-4263-9F40-4D19D70E5EF4.jpeg

Purchases

Marshall’sMarshall’sTJ Maxx - all on clearance!TJ Maxx - all on clearance!

5,267 Replies
testing