Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

The Shiseido is a great deal, @HelenToDo! My family loves this sunscreen!

I have not thought about checking out the makeup and skincare at Winners.... 

*mentally adding it to the list of places to check out...*

@HelenToDo 

You and your sister scored some amazing deals @HelenToDo! Enjoy all your goodies!

A lil something something I found at Marshalls! This is the shade Fantasy (limited edition). 

5FF3B8CD-3193-4756-B03E-769C4E79CB2D.jpegSorry for all that peach fuzz lol. Also my furbaby decided to photobomb.Sorry for all that peach fuzz lol. Also my furbaby decided to photobomb.

That's gorgeous @ellem24! I spy MJ at the stores near me every so often.

Thank you @itsfi !! I do too, but the items are rarely in good condition to purchase 😞 

Oh no, @ellem24! Sigh. 😞 That's such a let down. Some stores are better than others and will put the MJ items in those secured containers. Glad you were able to pick up this one! 🙂

That's a beautiful color, @ellem24!

I can't resist a coppery-rose gold @curlychiquita 😍

Oh my gosh!!! This is such an amazing find! I have been thinking about trying the dew drops! And thanks for the swatch 😍 sooo beautiful!! @ellem24 

Thank you @Guessgal 😊 These drops are so pigmented and have a gorgeous creamy texture!! This is one full pump, so I guess a bottle would last a really long time.

Last weeks finds.... it’s like I just can’t stop...

Commodity at TJMaxx! The Pacifica I had to try after @lmaster had great reviews of their sheet masks, and the I dew care have gotten decent reviews as well!Commodity at TJMaxx! The Pacifica I had to try after @lmaster had great reviews of their sheet masks, and the I dew care have gotten decent reviews as well!

These three masks were from Winners and looked to be fun with good ingredients. The yadah cactus gel looked interesting. It’s for face and body.These three masks were from Winners and looked to be fun with good ingredients. The yadah cactus gel looked interesting. It’s for face and body.

Omg. I hope we get some Commodity perfumes in Winners/Marshalls too 🙈 Great finds, @missjeanie 

I've gotta admit @SpaceLlama ... I wasn't even looking at these fragrances until they were 7.99$. 

Haha I hope you enjoy them, @missjeanie ! If I had known they were going out of business I would've stocked up on Book. It's one of my fave fragrances 😣

Oh I haven't seen that one yet @SpaceLlama !  Check out your TJMaxx's though!  I'm sure they'll be filtering in!

@SpaceLlama I saw some in my area in Ontario, only Whisky and Leather. I’m sure they are coming your way soon! 

Nice! I'll be sure to keep an eye out. The Montreal stores usually have more stuff, so I'll check them out when im back there soon 🙂 Thanks for the tip, @GG84 ! 

@missjeanie  Despite the alcohol in those Creme Shop Cold Brew mask, it is still one of my favorite masks from the brand. It smells so good!

Those candy mask look so good! I think I have one to try sometime too. It kinda just gives you a sweet tooth just looking at the package. 😂😋

I knew that even with the alcohol people still loved the cold brew masks so I had to grab them. I haven’t tried the candy ones yet @Shosh85 but I’m tempted to do a dinner time mask between my am and pm masks today! Lol

We need to go on a North American tour of TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners / Sephora @missjeanie. I mean, my wallet is having a heart attack at that thought, but how fun would that be?! Great haul and fabulous finds!

5,267 Replies
testing