Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Samtian This is me to a T! Love the candle section 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Found some great dewy foundations, powder and concealer. Plus some vice Urban Decay lip toppers. The powder is Algenist no box but it was untouched and a great price to try a finishing powder. My Marshall’s also had a few brushes

3F49692D-1500-485E-BCA9-1125C594A60A.jpeg

@howconnie Great score on the foundations and powder! Always fun to try new things ✌🏻

I missed out on this foundation last year so I was happy to find my shades 

Great finds @howconnie!

Thanks

@howconnie WOW! Lots of great finds! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I found mostly masks this weekend at TJ Maxx & Marshall's. I don't have any experience with the JJ Young or Julep masks so if anyone has opinions on those I'd love to hear it. I've liked the previous Yadah masks I've tried which is why I picked up 4 boxes from that brand (I'm hoping I'll like these just as well). I'm excited about ther Aquis turban as I have the towel and like it, but sometimes it comes undone on my head.

So JELLY @mrsmouse !!!  I ❤️ those Yadah masks. I gotta get my butt to the store!

I haven't tried the Brightening yet @deathkitty , but really liked the Revitalizing and the Soothing.  I do have to say that the Revitalizing has a really weird smell, but I liked the effects enough to ignore that.  🙂

Same @mrsmouse! I think its the ginseng, smells weird, but works so good lol.

@mrsmouse Ooooo those masks look good! But I hate sheet masks and keep buying them 🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ I finally found the Aquis hair towels too and may have squealed a bit. That shadow switch is next on my list not thanks for sharing your goodies!!

Thanks @JayJayyy !  Those Aquis towels for $9.99 are a steal, so I don't blame you for squealing at all.  😉

@mrsmouse, your haul is marvelous!! 🤩 Great finds! Enjoy all your goodies! 😊

Thanks @itsfi !  🙂

Great finds @mrsmouse, it's been awhile since I've seen any Yadah sheet masks.

Thanks @Lynnie32 !  🙂

@mrsmouse !!! I’ve been trying to be good but your mask haul is making me want to go shopping!! I’ve heard nothing but good things about these yaddah jelly masks, I hope you love them!

We are having the same feelings @missjeanie 🙂

@ShortErica I caved.  Had to go across into the US to get gas... ended up just running into TJ's for a quick minute... so ... ya... no Yaddah masks, but I got a few things... lol

5,268 Replies
testing