Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@eshoe I've been on a no-buy for a few months and actually did pretty good using up a little chunk of my collection, so these all fit ok, but I am getting full again 😂

My stores use to be a lot better - now it's kinda just hit or miss. 

A few months, @Shosh85? That’s awesome, great going!

@Shosh85 what an awesome mask haul! I saw some of those Lookatme masks at my Marshalls but I wasn't super impressed with the ingredients. They seem to be pretty popular on the thread so I'm still thinking about going back for them. I've been trying to find those Yadah masks but so far no luck.

@makeitup305  It seems so many people have loved them and I already tried and liked the Guacamole one, plus a few other things by the brand, so I figured the LookAtMe masks were worth a shot!

Buying masks from TJ Maxx definitely make it harder to buy them any where else 😉

@Shosh85 I know! I saw a few of the Dr. Jart Shot masks and it was still like $8 and my first thought was "wow that's expensive!"

Haven't seen those look at me charcoal before @Shosh85!

@ShortErica It was the first time I've seen them! I don't usually do charcoal products, but I have your "gotta catch 'em all" motto. 😉

Hahaha. It's a contagious disease. Sorry I passed it on @Shosh85. Or did I catch it from you? 😉

@Shosh85 So many great masks! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks, @RebeccaBT! I'm excited to try them all! 😃

Wow @Shosh85 , what an absolutely AMAZING mask haul!!  I can't wait to read your reviews of these ones!  🙂

Thanks, @mrsmouse, but your hauls are always pretty amazing too! Can't wait to try these out! 😃

Here's hoping they are all winners @Shosh85 !  🙂

Wow! What a great haul @Shosh85 ! I'm envious. 

Thanks, @emaisgr8! I know how you feel - I'm always jealous of other peoples hauls too 😉

I’m impressed that you were able to find so many masks @Shosh85 ! I’ll try to find some at Marshalls in September ( I’ve already used my monthly beauty budget and decided to respect it ). In the meantime enjoy your mask haul! 🥰

@keana1 Nice job sticking to your budget! I know that's not easy to do! This is the result after being on a mask no-buy for a few months 😉

Thanks @Shosh85 ! I thought that it would be hard to stay on budget but it’s easier than I thought it would be! Sale or no sale, if I don’t need anything, I can control myself! I see that your no-buy was worth it! You did great! 😉

OMG! Did you find that Lapcos at TJMaxx, too? @Shosh85 

* gets car keys and drives to TJMaxx *

@scott1201 It's so funny, seriously every time I see Lapcos I always think of you! 😊

I was super surprised to find them and it seemed kinda random 'cause it was the only one I could find. I think $9.99 for a 14 pack is pretty good! 😃

14 pack!!! I've never seen such a thing!!! Praying to the TJMaxx gods for my next shopping trip, hah! Thanks for always posting your finds - it's super helpful, @Shosh85  🙂

5,267 Replies
testing