Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@RebeccaBT  They really are! I love the little bandaid 😍😉

That toner looks interesting @Shosh85 

@emaisgr8  I'm really liking this whole cica-mend line so far! 😃👍

Love this haul! How is the toner? Is the spray a good spray? Like, a mist? @Shosh85 

@scott1201  @emaisgr8  I've only used the toner a couple of times, but so far I like it 👍 - It is a mist, that pretty much covers your face with one shot. It has a nice clean scent, that goes away after it absorbs. I'm still not clear what a toner is really supposed to do, but it feels refreshing, soothing and more hydrating than other toners I've used. I've also applied the serum after the toner and really like how the combo feels together. 😃

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I grabbed that Cica serum too!

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@AndreaSummers  Nice! Hope we like it! 😃

My local winners is always a mess as far as the makeup section goes. I did find this for a real steal though.

I was so undeniably naughty. My store just hasn't had it at all so I took two 60+ mile trips in different directions to hit as many stores as I could and look what I found across 7 stores!!! I also bought a pile of clearanced dresses, gothy lacey black tops, and other Halloween goodies... didn't want to go overboard with photos. Lots of this was marked down. I'll post more closeups and deets on the beauty items in the comments. Thanks!

Wow gorgeous, I love the homeward stuff it’s awesome @alexalicious ❤️❤️❤️ Those plates I’m crazy about.  I can hardly wait till you post the rest lol your place is fantastic. 

@2manyperfumes thank you so much! I loved those plates so...

@2manyperfumes thank you so much! I loved those plates so much it inspired my hunt to complete the set. I was able collect 12, 3 of each color, but it took hitting several stores. I would find 2 or 3 at a time, same with the wine glasses. Maybe I'll post more pics this week. I feel like there should be an everyday Halloween thread for those of us that love the aesthetic, decor and makeup!

Re: @2manyperfumes thank you so much! I loved those plates so...

Lol I agree @alexalicious 🧡🎃 I love the aesthetic too.  I just did another dark makeup aesthetic today.  I’m on YouTube and one of the channels I follow is Jade the Libra.  She goes on shopping trips for all things Halloween.  

@alexalicious omg i LOVE the idea of doing TJMaxx day trips!  you scored some really good stuff!!  

@drragon it's so fun to go on these treasure hunts, espec...

@drragon it's so fun to go on these treasure hunts, especially when you get inspired by what other people are finding at their local stores!

Nice haul! Wow @alexalicious 

@alexalicious, What an awesome Halloween haul. Love the t...

@alexalicious, What an awesome Halloween haul. Love the table decorations! My TJMAXX still doesn't have any of the Marc Jacobs makeup brushes, I'm still holding out for the Bronzer brush 😟

@Luvstravel Thank you! I was just at TJM and Marshalls to...

@Luvstravel Thank you! I was just at TJM and Marshalls tonight and they had so many new brushes and sets. My stores just expanded the beauty areas, maybe because more stuff is coming in for the holidays. Maybe you'll get lucky soon, hope you find your MJ brushes, they are so soft!

@alexalicious Whoa that is an incredible haul! That black violet candle looks good.

@Samtian A+++for Black Violet! Did you notice there are t...

@Samtian A+++for Black Violet! Did you notice there are two versions in the picture. They are both DW home and I adore the packaging on both. This is one of my favorite bedroom scents, so relaxing. I use a Violet spray on my bedding as well, I see it at Marshalls & TJM fairly often.

Re: @Samtian A+++for Black Violet! Did you notice there are t...

@alexalicious Ooh I didn't! I'll have to keep a look out, thank you! Those look incredible.

markdowns: watermelon and 2 packs of snail masks marked $...

markdowns: watermelon and 2 packs of snail masks marked $6 each, makeup erasers $3, Dr. Brandt $12.50, LG Gold Stnd set $8, ABH shadows $3 each, Stila $6.99 (not 8.99! check those prices, they vary lately), KVD $16.00, RT brush crush $3.50. Several of the apothecary jars with pumice stones were marked down to $8 & $6, the biggest/sponge one was only $5.99!

5,265 Replies
testing