Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Some more good finds tonight! I’m really liking the IGK products lately and many of them have been on extra clearance like the prenup which was $5!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I like the IGK products @mazzkm ❤️ And Boscia 🥰

Awesome finds @mazzkm!  I really like that Dr. Jart Ceramidin Body Butter (I've grabbed 2 myself).  🙂

Ceramidin Body Butter @mazzkm - sounds amazing! Nice finds:)

@eshoe It is so nice! I’m tempted to go back and buy another 😂

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My Marshall's/TJ Maxx finds for the weekend:

20200223_204021.jpg

I was super happy to find another Dr Jart Ceramidin Body Butter so I now have a back up.  My skin really seems to love that entire line.  The Perricone MD DMAE Firming Pads were an impulse buy as they were on clearance for $5 & I figured if I don't like them on my face I can use them on my arms.  I really like the FAB Facial Radiance Intensive Peel so that was a happy discovery as well.  I rolled the dice on the Christian Brenton eye hydrogels & the FAB Detox Eye Roller (Anyone try either of these?).  The masks, sigh, I know I am supposed to on a no-buy/low-buy, and truthfully I WAS mindful.  I passed on a LOT.  Oozoo, It's Skin & Annie's Way are all brands that have done well for me, I don't currently have any of the ones that I picked up, and none of these expire this year so I felt like those were reasonable purchases.  The TCS ones I couldn't find an expiration date on so those I can't exactly justify other than I wanted them.  😉

The ceramidin and perricone caught my eye @mrsmouse ❤️

I haven't tried the Perricone yet, but am a fan of the Ceramidin for sure @2manyperfumes!

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Ahh I really want to find the FAB peel! I also picked up the Dr. Jart body butter, super pumped about that one!

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I really like the entire Dr. Jart Ceramidin line @mazzkm & I hope you like this one as much as I do!  I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed that you'll find the FAB peel!  🙂

@mrsmouse, I definitely would like to try the Dr Jart bod...

@mrsmouse, I definitely would like to try the Dr Jart body butter, hope I see one at my store!

Re: @mrsmouse, I definitely would like to try the Dr Jart bod...

I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you @Luvstravel!  

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mrsmouse I actually really like the Christian Brenton under eye patches. There’s also a dark circle one. I stick them in the fridge and my eyes feel soooo nice afterward. Let’s us know how you like them!

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Will do @AndreaSummers!  My under eye area is where I feel the most unhappy with my skin so eye patches/hydrogels are a little bit of an addiction to be honest.  The PTR ones are still my favorites so far.  I've tried 2 different Esfolio ones, Dr. Jart Eye & Cheek, Wander Beauty, Acure, and Boscia Biocellulose, but I always seem to come back to PTR.

@mrsmouse  Oooh, there's a Blueberry Annies Way? - I haven't seen that one yet! When I researched them only 4 came up! I'll definitely have to keep my eye out for that one! Great finds! 🙌

Yep @Shosh85., Blueberry and Cherry Annie's Way though the cherry was a brightening mask and I am currently drowning in those so I passed.  See?  I am doing great on my low buy!  😉

What great finds. Not too bad for a low/no buy. At least they don't expire any time soon so you can work your way through. I've yet to step into a TJM store because I'm also on a low/no buy but if I need to purchase, I will hit up TJM first as the prices are great for masks. 

Yeah, "nothing that expires this year" was my rule for the low buy @GalPalVal17.  In my opinion, TJM & Marshall's are really excellent for good mask finds.  🙂

Awesome finds @mrsmouse .  I feel you on the Dr. Jart Ceramidin line, it's all been fantastic so far.  I saw one of those FAB peels and passed on it last weekend.  Now I'm thinking if I see it again, I'll pick it up since our skin seems to like a lot of the same things!  

Sometimes a 'I just want it' reason is a perfect reason!

I know, right @missjeanie?!  Our skin does seem very similar in what works; it's why I pay extra close attention to your thoughts on things.  🙂  I do really like the FAB peel (not that I needed another peel).  😉

There are sooo many things to tempt me at TJ Maxx, but I did good and stuck to my low-buy. Just bought a few things from TJ Maxx and Burlington Coat Factory 👇

TJ Maxx:E09D6C77-4FDF-4DE1-A7BF-6555D6DF0F4E.jpeg

Burlington Coat Factory:7312D94C-5328-4E23-B95A-B49C218201AC.jpeg

5,268 Replies
testing