Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great deals @alexalicious!

@alexalicious Great finds!  I love all things Algenist, so I would have snagged that too!  I've only tried one sheet mask from Rata & Co & I really liked it so I hope you have the same experience with this one!  🙂

TJ Maxx haul. Nothing too exciting. I don't usually buy boxes of masks unless I've tried them before, but I've heard good things about all of these and they're cheap, so I decided to give it a go. 😉 They had the Cosmetea White Tea mask, but it had alcohol denat. in the first line of ingredients, so I passed that one up. 

There were a lot of Stila shadows, but not all of them were locked up in the anti-theft containers, so I passed those up as well. I just can't buy the the Stila's if they're not locked up because there's no way to tell if they've been swatched and that bugs me – too bad too, 'cause there were some pretty shades! 🤷‍♀️

1B0D8EE9-BC7D-4DC9-8ACB-467E148F1465.jpeg

Spoiler
• Mitomo Masks;
   - Royal Jelly + Cherry Blossoms Essence
   - Gold + Cherry Blossoms Essence
   - Collagen + Lithospermum Essence

• Freeman Brightening Sheet Mask

• Ariul 7 Days Mask Set;
   - Bamboo Water
   - Aloe
   - Pomegranate 
   - Tea Tree
   - Avocado 
   - Lemon
   - Green Tea

• Cosmetea Green Tea Soothing Mask

• Stila Shimmer + Glow in Vivid Smoky Quartz

@Shosh85I've used I think three of the Mitomo masks and quite liked them.  Great deal for the cost (I picked up at TJ Maxx).  I'll be curious to see how you end up liking them!

I love hunting for masks, although my store doesn't ever...

I love hunting for masks, although my store doesn't ever have much. Those all look really intriguing, I love the geisha art on some of them. Happy masking!

Fabulous mask finds @Shosh85! 🤩🙌🏼👍🏼 I have 2 of those Mitomo masks! Do you think you’ll use the Ariul sheet masks for 7 days in a row?

Thanks, @itsfi! I'm still deciding if I want to use the Ariul for 7 consecutive days – just not sure if I'm patient enough for that! Haha! There are just soo many masks to try and I don't know if I can stick to using only one brand for a week..... we'll see! 

Hahaha! 😂🤣😂 Completely understand @Shosh85! There are soooo many masks out there!! You’ll eventually get to all the Ariul masks and it will be interesting to see which ones you like best! 😊

More masks hurray @Shosh85! It is great you found them at a cheaper price - save your $$$ for other things too.

@ShortErica It's very hard to pass up cheap masks! The only problem with TJ Maxx is I tend to get a little carried away – this time I was good and narrowed down my purchases a bit. 😂

Nice mask haul @Shosh85!❤️

@faeriegirl Thank you! 😃

Recently went to Marshall’s and they had this, and I was so excited because others had found it in their location. Honestly this palette has a bad rep, but it blended very good for me 😁C28F6079-B4F7-4FF6-9C7D-96C040C6BB39.jpeg

01D102A2-A661-472F-BBE6-A78708222B58.jpeg

@twilightnicky WOW! Such a great find! That palette is great 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

Yes, I was so excited. Now to find Prism, have major FOMO about it 😄

@twilightnickyI picked this one up from Winners and like you, was worried about its reputation, but I've had fun with it 🙂

Me too, and it was $20!!

That’s great you were able to find the ABH palette @twilightnicky! 👍🏼🙂

I was so excited that I was holding it to my cheek and saying “You’re mine” LOL 

I'm so glad your Marshall's got it and you are enjoying the palette @faeriegirl!

I went to T.J. Maxx for a cute Easter bag and found.....

The MAC Jeremy Scott Eye shadow Palette for $29,99 and the Jeremy Scott Cheek Palette (forgot how much it was). I still wasn't interested in buying it.

I did buy the Too Faced Magical Crystal Lip Topper in Unicorn Tears for $5.99. I haven't tried it yet -hope it works.

5,265 Replies
testing