Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome finds @2manyperfumes!

Thanks @faeriegirl 😊

Found the $75 MAC x Jeremy Scott 29-eyeshadow palette on clearance for $20 at TJ Maxx. The only thing wrong with it was the mirror isn’t attached to the palette. I can live with that.

InsideInside

OutsideOutside

what a cute palette! great find @divaknits 😀

Thanks @myxducky !

That was a fab find @divaknits 👍

Thanks @2manyperfumes !

@divaknits WOW! Great find! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT! I’m quite happy with it. 

Went to an out-of-town Marshalls today and they had a totally different selection than my store:

20190604_102100.jpg20190604_102127.jpg20190604_102151.jpg20190604_102340.jpg20190604_102350.jpg20190604_102438.jpg

wow great finds @CookieGirl1 ! I'm always amazed by how much selection varies store to store. I regularly visit a couple different stores in my city and it's like a treasure hunt sometimes!

@CookieGirl1, wow what a great selection of items. I have...

@CookieGirl1, wow what a great selection of items. I have just about given up on the Marc Jacobs brushes making it to my TJMAXX or Marshall's 🙁 I've been checking the past 2 weeks at both and no luck.

Re: @CookieGirl1, wow what a great selection of items. I have...

@Luvstravel it's the only one I've seen in a LONG time.

Found lots of Foreo Issa Hybrid toothbrushes on sale for $22 at Marshall's. I was in need of a new toothbrush, so this is perfect! IMG_20190604_171607.jpg

wow @SpaceLlama what an amazing score on that foreo toothbrush! hope you love it!

I really do, @myxducky ! I haven't used electric brushes since I was a kid, so it's a nice change haha

Wow jackpot @SpaceLlama 🥳 great finds.  

@SpaceLlama WOW! This has to be one of the best finds I have seen! Enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca

Wow!  Great find @SpaceLlama !  I would LOVE to know what you think of it when you've had a chance to try it.  I was able to grab a Foreo Luna Mini for $49.99 which I really like it, so would certainly be interested in picking up the toothbrush if think it's worth it. 🙂

I've been trying out the toothbrush for a few days now. The brush head is much bigger than I'm used to, but I love it. It works really well and I love the different power settings. I'm also really happy that I can just buy brush head refills instead of buying new toothbrushes. The brush head itself is pretty gentle, but efficient. It also lights up at the bottom when you use it! My only problem is that I accidentally took off the brush head once when using it, but I've been good every other time. @mrsmouse @alexalicious 

Thank you for letting us know what you think @SpaceLlama !  I am definitely going to keep a lookout for one at my local Marshalls/TJ Maxx.  *crosses fingers*

5,267 Replies
testing