Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Well, so much for trying to stay on a low buy this week. Smiley Wink  Clearance items were the JJ Young Pore Glow Mask $3, Annie's Way Jelly Mask $6, Frudia Pore Control Mask $4.50, Vital Porteins Matcha $10 & Glove Hand Mask $3.50.  Everything else was regular TJM prices.  I was excited to find some more of the Yadah Jelly (I grabbed 2 but left another 4 boxes there), and the salad masks I have heard so much about.  The Algenist Eye Renewal Balm & Kina were repurchases.  I really liked the Kina (I still have to post my review in the masking thread though). And I believe it was @Shosh85 who recommended the Amika Triple Rx hair mask?  I can't wait to try it out.  Smiley Happy

20190915_150228.jpg20190915_150137.jpg

Excellent finds @mrsmouse!

Wow @mrsmouse! How many stores is this from or was there a jackpot in one?

@mrsmouse You always seem to find good stuff!  

@mrsmouse Oooh, fun haul! I see so many great things! I was so happy to find that Power Bright at TJ Maxx again and I'm excited to try out those salad masks! 

That Triple RX is one of my most favorite hair masks! I pick them up regularly from TJ Maxx 😃👍 Enjoy everything!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My Marshall’s finally had salad masks. I think 3 out of the 4 possible variations?

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice find @idklul !  I was able to pick up a couple of these this past weekend as well!  Enjoy!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@idklul I have seen these a couple of times and have been so curious. I have to try them next time Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

These aren't exactly beauty related, but it's that time of year:

IMG_20190913_184116.jpgCrystal ball- it lights up and swirls smoke around insideIMG_20190913_184456.jpgI am in love with the spirit board pillow!

OMG, so fun @quspork !  Enjoy your goodies!

@quspork Loving all of the Halloween fun! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

Those look awesome @quspork!

Found a few things I hadn't seen in my store before:

20190912_103335.jpg20190912_103538.jpg20190912_103739.jpg20190912_103959.jpg20190912_104908.jpg20190912_105029.jpg20190912_105202.jpg20190912_105234.jpg

@CookieGirl1 Your store has all of the goodies! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT sadly not my store Smiley Sad.  I go to this store when I go out of town for work because they always have better stuff than my local TJs. 

Awesome finds @CookieGirl1 !  I don't see too much Living proof in my stores, but I always look for the no frizz.  I haven't found it yet, but I always look.  Smiley Wink

@mrsmouse I've only tried a couple of things from Living Proof--it's usually a little more expensive than I normally buy--but I've really wanted to try more from the line so I went ahead and took advantage of my find!

That makes the find even better @CookieGirl1 !  I hope you enjoy it!  

@CookieGirl1  You found some great things! I'll need to see if my store is stocking those RT brushes. And that's cool that they have the innisfree sleeping mask! 

I think that Ulta still has some RT brushes on sale

3,825 Replies