Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Lazybeautybeast My TJ Maxx is really good about locking up the good stuff! Haha!! I wish my Marshall's was like this! 🤗

I'm so jealous @Shosh85! I have passed on some many great items at my stores because people have put their fingers in them 🤢 

@Shosh85 it's nice to see the palettes locked up. It's painful seeing so many go to waste! Also, lucky you for finding that HK mask Smiley Happy

Thanks, @eshoe! It is always nice to see them locked up! I wish more stores did it that way! 👍

I was happy to find that HK mask, but I'm still hoping the Gudetama one will show up, haha! 🤞😉

@Shosh85 Yay you found them!

@ohheyitscindyk Yup! Thanks for the heads up! 👍🤗 Now if only if I could find the last one I'm missing, I will feel complete! 

@Shosh85 I was shocked when I saw them at mine, I've never come across them at any of my local stores. They had the Tea Time, Ready Set Glow, & Shooting Stars & I am not ashamed to say that I picked up all three. I also got an untouched Too Faced Festival highlighter. I walked out thinking, "What a rush" HAHAHA.

A couple of goodies at Marshall's this week- some items from TF's Festival collection including the eye palette, a couple of lip toppers, and highlighters, plus some PTR. 

TFFESTIVAL.jpgPTR.jpg

Spoiler
And because it's October, Halloween has been shoveled out of the way for Christmas, of course. 

xmas.jpgadvent.jpgI did really like this adorable advent pillow!

I kind of love all this Christmas stuff - but it’s been snowing where I live for a little while now so I’m getting excited for Christmas ☺️ Although I would like to enjoy Halloween for while longer! 

It looks like your store had some great selections @quspork 😄

WOW....Maybe I need to stop into my store and see what they have!

you are so lucky to find those!! @quspork

you are so lucky to find those!! @quspork

@quspork It seems the Too Faced products made it to Marshall's sooner than I would've expected! It feels like the Festival stuff just came out! 🤔🤷‍♀️👍

That advent pillow is pretty cute, but I really don't want to think about Christmas yet, haha! 😂🎄🎃

I wonder if it’s because there are just so many releases coming out so quickly. Like, no one can concentrate on an entire launch because then the same brand comes out with ANOTHER LAUNCH @Shosh85 @quspork

I know what you mean @scott1201.  I'm on palette overload right now.  I love them, but it's overwhelming.  And when I encounter one that doesn't work the way I'd like it to (usually b/c of my user error) then it's a bummer!  I'm a little scared of the trend I'm seeing develop for eyeshadow singles, but I also think I will welcome it to an extent.

Yes, I was definitely surprised to see all the Festival collection items there, @Shosh85! And I'm with you- I haven't even finished getting all my Halloween decor out yet. Cute as it may be, I'm definitely not ready for Christmas!

Finally found the one I've been missing! I wish I could find the other two The Creme Shop sells at TJ Maxx, with Gudetama and the Shoothing Stars Hello Kitty! Maybe those are the only ones that didn't make it to TJ Maxx?🤔FDEB4A8F-3DE5-4644-8AC8-DFB00173CBB4.jpeg

and a couple other fun finds👇3CB43CE6-9E2A-4D77-88DD-D98D7C63ABD9.jpeg

5F443AC6-31C0-47B1-ACD2-6F0DF2116B6A.jpeg

7811205A-958F-4543-9715-F7DA78CB6A27.jpeg

C62B61A9-21D8-4DD0-8307-B1C573EC3DC5.jpeg

see so glad you found a missing piece! @Shosh85 so cute!!...

see so glad you found a missing piece! @Shosh85 so cute!! you know I'm saying...awwwww 😂

Re: see so glad you found a missing piece! @Shosh85 so cute!!...

@lmaster I'm on a mission to find them all, haha! 🤗 They are definitely just too cute!😍

Re: see so glad you found a missing piece! @Shosh85 so cute!!...

Wish you luck in your journey @Shosh85 such a precious collection!

Ooo nice haul @Shosh85! That taco cushion looks like a great gift idea!! 😋

@Guessgal It totally would make a fun gift! 🙌

2,589 Replies