Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

A bunch of new stuff in my store today:

20190823_104955.jpg20190823_105004.jpg20190823_105023.jpg20190823_105320.jpg20190823_105338.jpg20190823_105344.jpg20190823_105401.jpg20190823_105727.jpg20190823_110205.jpgI had to smile when I saw this :)I had to smile when I saw this 🙂

Oh my goodness, I am so jealous of your Nars selection, @CookieGirl1. Mine has just a handful of bronzers (that all look like they've been opened and swatched), sigh. 

It was a rare occasion, @quspork.

Whoot!  It looks like your store is STOCKED @CookieGirl1 !  🙂

@CookieGirl1  That Narsissist lip set looks like a great bundle 😍 do you recall the price?

@Guessgal If I remember correctly it was still around $25 or $26.  

Wow! Great finds @CookieGirl1 

whooo hooooo @ShortErica found a pack finally!! at the tj Maxx 45 min away 😆

So glad you found some good stuff @lmaster !

Thank you @mrsmouse I was ecstatic!!

Oh yay 😀 @lmaster 

@PrettyPaint I was seriously thinking it was hopeless 😔,,, but then I seen the sparkle and 😍 love at first sight haha!! 

YAY! I'm so happy for you @lmaster!

@ShortErica I couldn't believe my eyes!! your good vibes...

@ShortErica I couldn't believe my eyes!! your good vibes helped 😘

New Lime Crime finds at Marshalls!! Diamond dew in Chameleon 5.99, XS palettes in sunkissed and solid gold 12.99, angels hi lite palette 12.99. They were restocking late in the day so I found a few goodies in the bins. I came home with the LC Dew Drops, ABH Sultry palette, and Stila Mystere liquid eyeshadows in spellbound, psychic, and spiritual for 8.99 each. Also picked up some super sweet sunglasses and super cheap yellow tagged clothes. Here are a few favorite things I picked up today.

Amazing!! So jealous of this haul.

all the creme shoppe sheet masks are amazing. I really like the watermelon one and the peaches and cream!

Hooray! the good shopping vibes that @mrsmouse sent my way have paid off and I've finally managed to find some decent masks at my Marshalls. I restricted myself to the ones whose ingredients I liked the most and didn't have alcohol (I'm looking at you DR. JART+ - Sheet Masks).Can't wait to try them all out. I'm still on the hunt for an Artis brush...

20190821_212029.jpg

Yay @makeitup305 , I'm so glad you found these!  I am totally sending you good Artis brush juju too!  And I cannot believe I didn't realize that two of the Dr. Jart masks I have picked up recently have alcohol in the ingredients.  I am so bummed.  I usually pass on masks with alcohol.  Thank you so much for pointing it out so I don't grab those ones again!  ❤️

@mrsmouse I was really disappointed with the Dr. Jart masks too, I usually like their products.

@makeitup305 Nice! Glad you could find some good ones! I really enjoyed that Aloe one! Hope they work out well for you! 😃 

5,265 Replies
testing