Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I don't think so @Shosh85. Is that this same line or a different Holika Holika? I always reference this picture:

[Holika Holika] Pure Essence Mask Sheet 20ml Pack of 10, 100% Natural Tencel Sheet, Easy to Open

@ShortErica I have it in an online cart to hopefully buy soon. ETA: Looks like it's a newer one, so that's probably why it's not pictured with the others5188C96E-A0CC-46D0-96F2-8603E164D8E7.jpeg

Dang that image I found lying to me @Shosh85! How do you collect them all if you don't know what all of them are!?!?! hahaha

Edited to add: I see there's also a Charcoal one.

@ShortErica Oh yeah! I forgot about the charcoal one! I just discovered that one recently too. 😉 We should write to Holika Holika and demand a new group photo right away. Haha! 😂 

@Shosh85 That salad mask looks super interesting, haven't...

@Shosh85 That salad mask looks super interesting, haven't seen that one yet. Happy masking!

Re: @Shosh85 That salad mask looks super interesting, haven't...

Thank you, @alexalicious! I had never heard of the salad mask before either, until people started reviewing them on the Mask Challenge Thread. 😃😉 So far the reviews on them have all been positive, so I'm excited to try them! 👍 

Awesome haul! @Shosh85 

Thanks girl! @l8totheparty 😃

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Tjmaxx is in the middle of a big beauty and baby event, or so the employees mentioned today. They were saying that's why we are seeing a lot of premium product coming in right now. My Marshalls seems to be getting some similar brands: NARS, Marc Jacobs, Becca, ABH, Lime Crime, KvD, TF, Glamglow, etc. Trying to be good, only picked up these today: MJ the Bronze brushes $14.99, MJ the Smudge brush $8.99, KvD gold glitter gel $4.99, and Keto Creamer at Marshall's. The Mummy Mug is from TJMaxx $3.99and wants to be a brush holder. The little light up trick-or-treat house behind the flowers is from Dollar Tree.

@alexalicious Nice haul, I like that mug! I also love your decor in general. 

Thank you so much @Samtian!

Thank you so much @Samtian!

Adorable mug @alexalicious !  And what a great deal on the brushes!

@mrsmouse thank you so much. I have been keeping an eye o...

@mrsmouse thank you so much. I have been keeping an eye out for those brushes for months! So extra excited to finally try out the bronze Marc Jacobs brush. It's super big and fluffy.

@alexalicious WOW! I need to check that event out! I love all of the Halloween cup:)

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT It's so dangerous right now with all th...

Thanks @RebeccaBT It's so dangerous right now with all the competing sales + super good finds + all the cute Halloween stuff

I need to get myself a mummy mug asap! <333

@PenelopeBT I heard some people found johanna parker styl...

@PenelopeBT I heard some people found johanna parker style halloween mugs at Tjmaxx/HomeGoods and Ross, totally on the lookout for those too. They just put out a ton of cute mugs at my store.

Awesome finds, @alexalicious ! Cute mug 😊

@l8totheparty Thank you! I couldn't resist.

@l8totheparty Thank you! I couldn't resist.

@alexalicious The mummy mug is super adorable! I have such a weakness for both mugs and Halloween and will definitely be picking up a couple soon 😃👻🎃 Enjoy your fun haul! 🤗

@Shosh85 I totally do too!! But I like my mugs big so the...

@Shosh85 I totally do too!! But I like my mugs big so these smaller, harder to clean ones hold my makeup brushes, pens and art supplies. 🎃👻Thank you so much and happy Halloween/mug shopping 👻🎃
5,267 Replies
testing