Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Ooooh yes, thirft store shopping is extra hard right? Some things are such a good deal and low price? That is very hard to resist.😅

I love finding cool things in thrift stores 🤩 @JoSometimes 

73202328-FDA8-4B8B-90C5-D699C78BC312.jpeg

6374F02C-191A-47F7-861B-AA81AB7EE642.jpeg

0B820E82-F48F-4648-92BB-AA687AA4C773.jpeg

B2183485-D5E2-40BB-B0DB-82C4DABE3A86.jpeg

I had a gift card with about $10 on it, so I went to see if I could find something worth about that much so I could use it up. I came across this cute little palette. The two are magnetic and can be pulled apart and used separately. Initial swatch looks very promising! There’s also another pair that’s red and yellow themed one that I’m hoping I can find now.

EDIT (because I’m too ashamed to make a new post 😅)

I went butterfly hunting and found the matching set at a Winner’s close to home! They look like they complement each other nicely and I could potentially mix and match them. I can’t get over how cute this is!

1EEB2C82-BBF8-4FB6-BF7A-B8A847E1B003.jpeg

158E07EA-2592-4350-BBCC-1C4F229B07E6.jpeg

AD425DFD-721A-4F49-832C-4F48F71AFF8E.jpeg

E77E6B36-F02E-4377-94DE-2BBC3B17F3A6.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous @JoSometimes! Those swatches look so pretty! 😍😍😍

Thanks @Saradestin! I haven’t had a chance to use it yet but I did try the sister palette that’s blue and purple.

@JoSometimes Aww, I love this whole post! The butterfly sets look so good together! Thanks for sharing that they're magnetic too; that's definitely the cherry on top 😉 Very happy for you that you could complete your set with the red & yellow palette 👏

Thank you @Guessgal! They turned out to be amazing palettes and I’m glad I found all of them. They’re incredibly pigmented and blend nicely. I posted one look that I did with the purple and blue on my gallery.

Those are so dang cute! I love the pink and yellow shades, those swatches are great! 💗💛💗💛 @JoSometimes 

I know @sister13! I saw the blue and purple one yesterday and bought it before looking at reviews for it. When I got home and checked for reviews, I saw there was a pink and yellow one too. I knew I had to find it. So happy I did!

@JoSometimes - I'm so happy for you that you found the other butterfly pair!  Enjoy! 💛🦋💜

Thank you @Titian06! I’ve got some fun colours to play around with. 😊

@JoSometimes Oh those are cute!!!

I could t resist @Samtian! They’re cute and colourful. 😊

@JoSometimes Beautiful butterfly palettes 🦋🩷🧡🩵💚

Thank you @Mellmars1185! They’re super cute. I’m glad I managed to track down both sets. 😊

Oooooh my gosh, @JoSometimes amazing find!!

These swatches are beauty on you!

Okay, I hope I don't come across these because they are darn irrestible 🤩

@CynthieLu They’re really vibrant and pigmented! I’m on the hunt for the other pair. The plaza where this Marshall’s is located has a Winners at the other end.

That's double trouble lol both of those stores that close togeather 😅... soo much temptation 😉 @JoSometimes 

@CynthieLu You have no idea! The pair are down the street from work and right before the highway. It’s so easy to pop in on the way home.

It's so easy to walk in.....so hard to leave things behind. 🛍

I'm lucky Winners is a pain to get to.  But Marshall's is way too easy,  I feel this struggle @JoSometimes 

Yeah @CynthieLu. I know. I found the pink and yellow pair at a Winners close to home. I’m a little ashamed but also happy I found it! 😅🥰

Oh em geeeeeee! I'm so happy for you! They are sooo awesome! @JoSometimes Now that is a fun set 🦋 and a super lucky find! 🤩🤩

Naw don't be ashamed, that's a beauty right there, they are too to great not to show off a little 😉

5,265 Replies
testing