Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thanks @CookieGirl1!

I'm a little jealous of your Bumble and Bumble selection, @mrsmouse!

They had some good stuff @quspork, but unfortunately none of what I need, aside from the opened conditioner that I passed on.  😕

Ugh. I hate it when products have been opened up, @mrsmouse. It's one thing to check a color of a blush or something by looking at it, but removing a seal is just too much. 

Right @quspork ?!  I see people opening up stuff all the time and I always wonder what the hell is wrong with them?  Would they break the seal and open up something at Nordstroms or Macy's?  Somehow they think since it's a discount department store it's okay.  It's sad to see so many things that I would buy if I knew for sure no one touched it, but the potential risk is too much so I pass.  😞

A few Sigma brushes that were new to the store:

20191001_101535.jpg20191001_101538.jpg20191001_101709.jpg20191001_101717.jpg20191001_101723.jpg20191001_101733.jpg20191001_101813.jpg

20190930_110452.jpg

The last photo is for you, @mrsmouse!  Sending you some good juju .

Ooh the NARS ❤️ @CookieGirl1  - love their lipsticks lol

Aw, thanks @CookieGirl1!  You're the best!  Your good juju totally paid off for me!  I'll post my finds in just a minute.  I haven't seen the TF Natural Lust palette at a TJM before & sadly, it looks like someone has already opened it.  I've been seeing a few Sigma brushes here and there, but have no experience with the brand. Do you recommend them? All in all some pretty awesome finds!

I was at TJ Maxx today trying to find a big chunky sweater cardigan thing I had seen weeks ago, sadly it was gone. But I did see the Becca Royal Highlighter I really wanted. Last one! I get to check out and the lady is all I want to see what this looks like, so I said ok, she opened it...the compact was empty!!!!! Like someone just scooped the whole thing out and left a few chunks. I'm heart broken.

Oh no, I'm so sorry @Samtian!  That must have been SUPER disappointing!  😞

@mrsmouse It was! But at the same time I really shouldn't have been spending that money anyways haha so I guess it worked out...boo. 😄

I feel you on the "shouldn't have been spending the money anyway".  I really need to rein myself in @Samtian😉

Thanks! I'm just glad she looked before I got home! It's hard getting up to that store.

That is horrible @Samtian😡 At least you saw it was like that at the store.

I'm so sorry @Samtian. That's so disappointing. I can't believe someone would do that. 

Small little TJ Maxx haul. I was happy to finally see more Creme Shop - there seemed to be a shortage on them for a while, and it was making me sad 😂 I'm most excited to try the Cica-mend one 😉5D3255D5-0080-428B-A5D3-9ED4B0ECC659.jpeg

@Shosh85 I‘ve bought one or 2 different packs of The Crème Shop masks in the past, but I find it’s hard to tell if they’re effective since they only come in packs of 3. It’s as though I’m only just warming up to the mask by the 2nd or 3rd try. Do you usually purchase multiples of the same type to gauge performance?

@Guessgal I feel like it really depends on the mask. There are a lot of masks that I can see it's effectiveness from just one use - like brightening, moisturizing/hydrating, pore care, etc. ( and who knows, maybe the effect/results would be longer lasting if I had more consistent use) It's ones like anti-aging or lifting that I'd probably have to buy more of and use consistently to find out its effectiveness. Also, a single mask at full price is $4 and these boxes of 3 were $5 each, so I figured it was a worth a shot  😉👍

Great finds @Shosh85!  I have picked up those 3 TCS masks as well, but have yet to try them.  We'll have to compare notes.  🙂

@mrsmouse Yes, we should definitely compare notes 😉 👍

Oooooooooooh hopefully we will get some of these soon! @Shosh85 

5,265 Replies
testing