Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thank you @Saradestin! I have a bunch of ideas on my head. We’ll see if I can actually get those ideas onto my nails. 😅

You will @JoSometimes , and they will look stunning! 😍

Thanks for the vote of confidence @Saradestin!

Great colors, @JoSometimes !  Nice and bright!  If they don't work out on your hands, they'll be great on your toes. 😄

Thank you @Titian06! I’m sure I can make them work at least for the summer. I love bright colours. 😊

I caved on this,  I was do drawn to it.

Lol I couldn't resist it any longer. 

19.99 CAD

20230415_200341.jpg

(However,  it is supposed to smell like Cinnamon Hearts and it has no scent at all.  I think this was on the shelf for years 😅 oooh Marshall's)

Swatches!

20230415_200549.jpg

It's pretty neat 🥰

That’s so pretty @CynthieLu ! Those are my shades! 🧡🧡🧡 And such a cute packaging!

Thank you @Saradestin I love this little thing 😉 it's purse sized and so adorable! 

I have this cutie that I got so cheap at Sephora before it disappeared @CynthieLu 

381F5751-D84D-48BF-B297-35209C856D8F.jpegC3D1C40F-C909-4214-97AA-3FF620394CC3.jpeg

Oooh ok that's a cute one! @Saradestin  they are just such fun little tins 🙃

They are irresistible @CynthieLu! This one has shades that I wear very often and the size makes it perfect to travel with 

Those are some fantastic colours. I can’t wait to see what kinds of looks you come up with @CynthieLu! (Too bad about the scent not being there anymore…)

It's the cutest little set @JoSometimes 

🤩 thank you!

Pretty colors, @CynthieLu !  This palette will look lovely on you! 🥰

I am excited to give it a try soon @Titian06 thank you 😊 It's just so flipping cute.

I do wish it kinda had the scent still thou 🔥 ❤️ 

Storytime! 📖 

So I was at Marshall's Thursday hunting down some clothes for my kiddo *trying not to buy any skincare 🙃 etc..* but yes.. lightly looked through it all, because you never know what you'll find right?🤗 Nothing interesting to me in the hair/skin/makeup department except this Too Faced Match Book Eyeshadow pallette that is taunting me heavily 👻 

So I didn't grab anything, *yeahy!* But, after I'd checked out from the cashier with the clothes I'd got, I saw them unpacking a box to put on the shelves. It was just full of skin/hair care etc... so I peeked and I saw for the first time ever to me

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  at a fab price. 🤩  I ended up chatting with the associate who said they do get one in periodically but it dosen't stay on the shelf long. I love seeing my faves end up on those shelves 💖 

It was the small size, I'm getting the big one with my 20% off for the spring sale, so I left it behind. 

🛍 

I don’t have a TJMaxx nor Winners close by, but I have a Marshals @CynthieLu , I should visit more often... 😁 Great find!!! 

Don’t do it @Saradestin! It’s a trap! 

I know @JoSometimes ! 😅😅😅💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

@JoSometimes I found it in the wild and thought of you!

20230408_134610.jpg

I didn't get it but if the other set had been there I think I totally might have caved, it's too cute! Have you seen the little tiny match box eye shadow set? It's on my "I want it cuz it's cute list" 

I find the packaging so pretty and original @CynthieLu! ❤️🧡

5,268 Replies
testing