Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@RebeccaBT  Thanks so much! Excited to try them! 😃

I'm in the same boat @Shosh85 with trying to take it easy.  Please tell me that Holika Holika mask has a pug face on it!   Also, I would be curious to know if the pack of Ceramidin masks you picked up work as well as the ones in the older green packaging.  I had heard the formula's were different so would be curious about your thoughts on that.  🙂

@mrsmouse  The Holika Holika Mask does have a pug face! @lmaster recently reviewed it, which is what made me decide to pick it up 😉

I really loved both the Ceramidin masks and was so happy I was able to do the comparisons!

Yay!  I *love* the animal masks @Shosh85!  I'll have to look up @lmaster's review and I look forward to yours as well!!  🙂

Quality over quantity @Shosh85 !  Needs to be a mantra around here. lol. Love that Dr. Jart.   Does the pug mask come with a free puppy to test out the unwrinkle? 

@missjeanie  Free puppy with the purchase of a box of masks - wouldn't that be the best GWP ever! Haha! Though, I don't think my cats would appreciate it 😂

Oh, and that definitely needs to be a mantra! 😃👌

I'm continuing with my trend of small TJM/Marshall's hauls since I have quite a few things I want to pick up during the Sephora sale.  The Glo Pop was on clearance for $16, TCS masks were $3.99 each and the Kate Somerville RetAsphere 2 in 1 Night Cream was $24.99.

20191027_232914.jpg

There was a lot of good stuff there though, so I took pics of some of the less common finds...

20191026_122431.jpg20191026_122425.jpg20191026_122515.jpg20191026_122638.jpg20191026_122737.jpg

Oh I could barely recognize the Pretty Mess eyeshadow palette with the explicit label on top 🤣🤣 I guess I wasn’t really following this release. Nice finds @mrsmouse !

Thanks @Guessgal!

Ooh lots of good skincare @mrsmouse ❤️ I love that PTR cucumber gel mask.  So soothing.  OMG they have my favourite overnight mask from Origins 🙀 might have to stalk my local store.  I just ran out.  Lol 

I love that Origins mask too @2manyperfumes, but the cost on it seemed a bit high to me.  I believe it was marked at $29.99 or it could have been $24.99, but it's not a full size & I currently have more than half a full size tube at the moment.  If it had been $14.99 I would have grabbed if for sure and even would have considered it for $19.99.  I wish you good shopping juju & hope you find it!!

I agree @mrsmouse @right now it’s part of a gift set at Sephora too.  Will have to compare best value.  Another great overnight mask is the Glamglow.

I might have to check that out @2manyperfumes.  Thanks!!  🙂

I'm with @Shosh85 , I need to get on that Cica mend mask!  I think your restraint is commendable @mrsmouse !

Thanks @missjeanie!  It's been tough, but I have a lot to pick up during the sale so I keep asking myself it I want my cart from Sephora, or the thing that I am holding in my hand when I'm standing in Marshall's.  That seems to help keep me on track.  😉

@mrsmouse  Fun haul! I'm super excited to try the Cica-mend mask - it seems everyone has liked it so far!

Also, that Boscia Pore Pudding is a great find! If I see that at my store, I just may pick it up! 😃

To be honest, I didn't even notice the pore pudding @Shosh85.  I might have to go back for that one.  😉

Hi @mrsmouse,

Your store is stocked! Enjoy your finds. 

Best,
Rebecca

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I am LOVING seeing everyone’s finds!! My TJ Maxx and Marshall’s never have these great finds, but it’s exciting to see what others find! 😍

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@tigergirl20 Yeah, my TJ Maxx doesn't ever have anything special.  Of course, I don't go very often...

My visit to Winners last night where I forgot to take pics of some great gift boxes.  I wanted a few winter sweaters but out 2 back as I found a treasure buried deep beneath a pile of lashes, mascara, brushes and glosses.  There was only the one and it was out of place like someone deliberately hid it under other merchandise.  I googled the value ($123 US), over 100 British pounds, not often found in Canada but I think available at Ulta, Beauty Bay and online.  I paid $49.99 plus taxes for the entire vault.  The cashier was shocked and didn’t know they anything like this in the store.  All because I hate leaving things I’d they fall down so I’m conscientious and put things back.  That’s when I saw something out of place and very long and flat hidden.  I picked up some face cream, the Glamglow face wash.  The NYX fat marker liner, the OPI Pink nude polish, the ABH liquid lipstick in a colour i was after and found the last one.  A top for the holidays with beading and a deep green classic long turtleneck sweater.

68CE6499-76EC-44FA-A3E7-05946E2ECDA0.jpeg22071145-7903-46CA-B26D-7B3DBA9595FD.jpeg538EC848-8911-4FA5-9499-6C2852204D01.jpeg9F1E5146-94E7-48E8-81F7-C0C496A7976E.jpeg30946810-8AA6-4816-A021-4F414EA702E1.jpegAB1F6820-83F5-40AE-994D-2E34E22B3B48.jpeg209ADDFA-94FC-423D-B5F7-4DDCE4E668AF.jpeg1A492289-3A43-4D43-9E70-EB3ECC8B8551.jpegE1871DF7-3B4E-4C97-BF19-FF7BF1B59104.jpeg

5,267 Replies
testing