Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hi @alexalicious,

Wow, your store is stocked! How fun 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@alexalicious Whoa! Those NARS canisters look cool!

My stores are stocking a lot of the same stuff as yours @alexalicious, but like you, I have yet to find the elusive Foreo toothbrush!  I'm crossing my fingers for us both!!  😉

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@alexalicious I snagged a Foreo toothbrush a couple of months ago. And I recently just saw another one at another store not too far from me. So don’t give up hope, they’re still out there!

I went into winners for tea and instead walked out with this little mini quad lipstick set.  My next visit will be for hot chocolate lol.  See what I end up with instead.  

2432CE1B-EAD4-4FD5-9A4F-173B4384A1B3.jpegFE5185F4-BC0D-4D01-94FF-99A47F9230DE.jpeg

I did the opposite. TJ walked out with cookies, Marshalls walked out with the OH peel ...in the same trip lol

$14.99 

Marshalls  $14.99

20191102_084302.jpg

Hi @TrysBeautyItems,

What a good find!

Best,

Rebecca

I went into TJ's last Friday and then Winners on Monday.  This afternoon I went to pick up mail in the US... I looked in TJ's and walked out empty handed.  That hasn't happened in a hot minute!

I needed a 10 pack of masks... not really, but I had to have em.  I could use some more collagen in my life.  Has anyone tried collagen supplements?  Thoughts?

Was happy to find the HH egg, might take @ShortErica s lead and do a duel with the PTR.

The Amika Velveteen was courtesy of @mrsmouse s suggestion.  Will test out tonight!

I'm a pretty pale gal, so the St. Tropez plays a role in my life during the summer and I figured why not try a few new formulas from them.  

Kevin Auction glosses.   Impulse.  Pure impulse. 

Too Faced Powder.  I have at least four pressed powders unopened. I call this a purchase influenced by the buying atmosphere. 

IMG_4437.jpg

Since my hair is pretty frizz prone, the Amika Velveteen Dream is a favorite of mine @missjeanie!  I'm glad you are trying it out & I hope you like it as much as I do!  🙂

I did the first test last night and let my hair air dry while I slept, not too bad this morning frizz wise! I’ll keep it up this week and report back @mrsmouse !

I'm glad it seems good so far @missjeanie!  I hope it continues to work for you!  I find that once every 1-2 weeks I need to use something else.  My hair/scalp has always been like that though with needing a small break from whatever my usual shampoo/conditioner is at the time.  🙂

I got up today and it really felt nice when I was getting ready @mrsmouse .  My hair is usually the same, I need to mix up my S&C every now and again. I’ll be picking more of the velveteen up when I see it though! My store gas had some of the big bottles lately so I’m hoping I find some!

Oooo, I hope you find it in the big bottles @missjeanie!  So far I've only found that one in the smaller bottles, but I still keep looking every time I go.  🙂

I'm excited for your duel @missjeanie!

@missjeanie  Great haul! I'm kinda happy I haven't seen the KA glosses, because I'm almost positive my impulses would kick in too. 😉

I need to do a duel of those two as well! I haven't got around to trying the PTR one yet, but I've tried the HH a few times so far and really love how gentle yet effective it is 😃👍

Sometimes it’s just a haze of purchases @Shosh85 lol

Good finds @missjeanie 👍😍, the KA lip glosses and Amika ❤️

Just tried out the amika last night @2manyperfumes , my hair dried overnight and feels nice and silky this morning!

Still trying to take it easy on my purchases, so here is my tiny TJ Maxx haul 😉

AC9C016C-4C14-4EFC-B20D-F187F5A5FE8F.jpeg

5,268 Replies
testing