Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Found at Marshall's 🪻

I have a new plant (chocolate mint ) and I needed a bar stool to put it on,  or something tall without extra space to keep it out of my kitties reach I ended up at Marshall's. This little cutie came home with me too

MTXX_MH20230505_173539500.jpg

MTXX_MH20230505_173804458.jpg

Too Faced That’s My Jam Mini Eyeshadow Palette 

It was 19.99 CAD and perfectly purse sized. It's sooo cute and I love the purple and pinks in this 🫐💜

(I would be sooo happy to find Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette there one day 😉 I think that one has a fun color story, I'm going to keep dreaming on that one)

And one pic of the sweet trouble maker Molly 🐈

IMG_20210422_163616_799.jpg

Don't let the pic fool you,  sweet as she is she can't help herself from messing with our plants 🌿

Molly is too cute, @CynthieLu ! 💖🐾💖  Nice palette too! 😍

You got a gorgeous little palette @CynthieLu! Those shades are so pretty! But the prettiest here is your gorgeous kitty Molly! 😻😻😻😻😻

She's the queen of our apartment lol 😉 @Saradestin @Titian06  and we love her to pieces 🥰

@CynthieLu Great find! Love Molly ❤️

Thank you @Samtian she's a sweet little rascal 😁

Great find @CynthieLu! And that photo of your kitty looks unreal! Like it belongs in a frame or blown up to fill an entire wall at PetSmart. 

She's the only thing I can take great photos off @JoSometimes I started her an Instagram a couple of years ago, she's the most photogenic creature 💗 😺

@scott1201 love her!  Great pic.  Enjoy her!

She's a keeper 😉😻 @greeneyedgirl107 

Amazing stuff can always be found at TJM and Marshalls! 💙❤️

If you know, you know 😉 I've been dying to try GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL for a year but the price tag kept me away. It sits at about 62$ CAD. 

Today at Marshall's I found the steal of steals 🤩 check out that price omg 😲 

20230506_114621.jpg

20230506_114831.jpg

it's not as amazing a deal but couldn't resist trying the same line for a brow pencil 😋

Spoiler
20230506_114704.jpg

$14.99 you guys! I was more than happy to snap this is up!
I feel like celebrating 🍾 😄

That’s awesome @CynthieLu !! 🎉🎉🎉

Whoa! Those are some great deals @CynthieLu!

I knoooo right? I stopped in my tracks for this one. Un. BELIVABLE! 😁

Thank you @JoSometimes

IMG_2400.jpeg

I wanted to expand my polish collection and get some colours for ideas I have and also because my daughters keep asking for rainbow nails. I also found cuticle oil and some quick dry liquid. 

Those colors will go together nicely 🤩 @JoSometimes  I checked my local store the first time you mentioned seeing Orly,  we have it too (No China Glaze) but the shadow options were all very dark and not for me but maybe I'll see a fun one sometime 😋

I think these will make for great manis for your entire house 🏠 😄

@CynthieLu I like Orly more than China Glaze. China Glaze takes more coats to get to full opacity. I do like their quick dry drops and the cuticle oil though. Too bad they didn’t have any stock when you went. I’m sure they’ll have more stuff on the shelf next time around. 

I love finding treasures at Marshall's, one of these days I'm sure something pretty well pop up 🙂 @JoSometimes but I'm happy to see the bright fun colors you found 🙂 

Gorgeous polishes @JoSometimes ! Looking forward to what you create with them! 😍😍😍

Thank you @Saradestin! I have a bunch of ideas on my head. We’ll see if I can actually get those ideas onto my nails. 😅

5,267 Replies
testing