Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I’m loving everything I see @mrsmouse ! Great purchases! 💕

Thanks @keana1🙂

Full packs of Shiseido cottons?!  Nice find, @mrsmouse!

Thanks @CookieGirl1🙂

Those are awesome finds, @mrsmouse. I would for sure have grabbed the Shiseido pads and Creme masks too! 

Thanks @newcarlee🙂

@mrsmouse  I keep seeing these shiseido facial cotton, and just curious, what makes them so worth it? (never tried, and just interested)

Hi @Anastasiya13, in addition to what @melissabt has stated, I would also add that these are designed in such a way that they hold the product, but don't absorb as much of it, so I wind up using less product than with other cotton rounds I have tried. 

@mrsmouse  Oh, that sounds very interesting, and might be worth a try for me then.

Hopefully, you can find some at TJM/Marshall's @Anastasiya13.  The smaller packs are only $3.99 so not a big loss if you find you prefer what you currently use.  I bought a pack on a whim one time and haven't looked at anything else since.  🙂

@mrsmouse  Oh thats not bad. It will be worth a try once I get through mine

@Anastasiya13,

I have personally tried them and they are sooooo soft! It also does not break apart and works well with toner type of products.

❤️ Melissa

@melissabt  Oh wow.

Great find with the full size Sheseido cottons @mrsmouse !  I'll be keeping an eye out for those!  I see the smaller packs from time to time, but I can't recall seeing the regular size.  I usually use my points at Shoppers to pick them up in a big haul, I'm thinking they're about 11$ Canadian ish... lol. Smart getting more of the OH power bright too!  That mask will never go out of style in my eyes.

Yeah, @ShortErica turned me onto that OH Power Bright mask & I will be forever grateful to her for it!  I see the smaller packs of the Shiseido a lot too @missjeanie, but rarely the larger ones, so definitely had to grab them.  The regular price is $12 USD, so finding them for $6.99 was a steal!  🙂

Hahaha @mrsmouse - I haven't tried it yet myself but @Shosh85 was the one who inspired me to buy it and share!

I get you @ShortErica, I have SOOOO many to try, but if you get a chance, that one is AMAZEBALLS!  I noticed an immediate difference.  It is super strong though, so I can't use it within a couple of days of using 1% retinol or less than a week from doing a peel or my face will be really sensitive.  

Good advice @mrsmouse. I've been dabbling with products and waiting to incorporate some retinol products just so I don't mess my skin up. I'll need to pull it out of my stash to try though!

@ShortErica, you totally should pull this one out!  But yeah, give it a couple of days (or more if you're new to retinol) between the OH & any retinol product.  I learned the hard way & had sensitive skin for about 3 days.  😞 

My TJ Maxx had some NARs lipsticks, eyeshadow singles, Anastasia lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, eyeshadow singles, etc. Unfortunately none of them were colors I would wear.

I have seen lots of BECCA on the TJ Maxx instagrams I follow so I was interested to check out my local store. Well! Guys we hit the glow jackpot! BECCA is one of my favorite brands and I will always collect their highlighters. 

BECCA set with Full Size Opal, TS primer, DS concealer = $12! Retail is $70, and $38 alone for the highlight

BECCA liquid highlight in “C Pop” (assuming this is champagne pop = $10, retails for $41

BECCA Chrissy Teigen highlight = $10, retail $23 on sale at Sephora  

Creme Shop masks = $4

Pinrose Gilded Fox = clearance for $14, not sure of retail since its 1oz

$12!$12!$10 for each BECCA, $4 masks, $14 perfume$10 for each BECCA, $4 masks, $14 perfumeNot swatched! There were many in stockNot swatched! There were many in stockC Pop?C Pop?Smells great for winter!Smells great for winter!

5,265 Replies
testing