Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@PenelopeBT @mrsmouse I feel like everyone and their mother has used them (and loved them) so I'm actually very excited :).

Im so proud of myself. Went to both TJs and Winners this week and bought a few stocking stuffers for the family (I do stockings for my dads house). I only got two things for me. Well other than the stocking stuffer stuff that I got everyone. 
@mrsmouse mentioned the Dr. jart oil in balm Ceramindin would be nice in the winter if I liked the cream, so I snagged it as soon as I saw it. 
The Nars quad may look boring to some, but the shades are right in my wheelhouse. 

1A800A70-FCE7-4398-BEB6-06730A55DAAD.jpeg

@missjeanie  If I see that Oil Balm I'll definitely be scooping it up! Trying to find all the Cica and Cera products I can 😃 

I'm all over the Cera lately @Shosh85  The cream has been amazing for me!  I used the oil in balm last night and I'm a fan there too.  I didn't feel greasy and my skin was good this morning.  I've only tried the Cica cream once and if memory serves it was a nice one too.  I'm with you on grabbing whatever I can see at TJ's.  I'm headed to another one a bit further into the lower part of Michigan this weekend and I'm excited to see if they've got a bigger selection!

@missjeanie Where did you find The Ceramidin Oil-in Balm? Winners or TJ ? This would be great for our harsh Canadian winters ! Are you feeling the deep freeze 🥶 yet ? Last night it was -23 C in MTL ! 

@keana1 Hey!! I found the oil in balm at TJs. I’ve got it on now and so far I like it. Only needed a wee bit and I think you’re right, it’s going to be great for winter. It was -20 the other day going to work and frankly i think it’s too early in the season for this kinda bs lol. I’m not mentally prepared yet! 
and thanks, I’m going to give the nars quad a go tomorrow and see how it goes. 
btw... I’m still seeking your PTR! I see lots popping into both TJs and Winners lately but not yours yet!

Glad that you enjoy the Ceramidin @missjeanie ! I know, I’m not ready for this cold either especially in the middle of November 🥶 ! At least I have my winter tires on and winter clothes ready. I’m sure that you’ll enjoy your Nars quad , I think it’s a great palette! Thanks for looking for the PTR toner ( that’s so sweet of you 💕 ) but you don’t have to, I’ve given up trying to find it.  It’s D/C’d and I’ve moved on... I use the Pyunkang Yul ( it’s probably spelled wrong ) spray essence toner now and I enjoy it. 🥰

One if my favourite you tubers WS just talking about that brand yesterday @keana1 and I’d never heard of it before her. Have you ever watched Dr. Dray? I was close to doing an Iherb order for their nutrition cream and moisture ampoule last night. 

I don’t know who Dr.Dray is @missjeanie ? Is he/she on YouTube ? 

Yes @keana1 , she’s a dermatologist who does a mix of really informative videos and vlogs. I know you’re super knowledgeable on ingredients already, but she really helps Me out with ingredients and product reviews. 

I’ll be searching for her YouTube videos @missjeanie ! Skincare is always evolving and I don’t know everything about skincare, I mainly know what works well for my skin. Thanks for letting me know about her, I’m sure that I still have lots to learn! 🤓

The Nars quad isn’t boring at all @missjeanie ! It’s great for a smokey eye or for a daytime look! 🥰

NARS is excellent 👍 and you did very good (that’s restraint) lol 

Hooray @missjeanie!  I am so excited for you that you found the Dr Jart Ceramidin Oil Balm!  I really think you'll like it.  I love it so much that I keep looking for a backup because apparently it's discontinued.  😞  I pretty much use it like an overnight mask.  I throw my retinol on, wait, and then pull a good layer of the oil balm all over and go to bed. I swear my skin feels absolutely amazing in the morning.  You'll definitely have to let me know what you think.  🙂

Tis the season for extra moisture in my skin @mrsmouse !  I was excited to see it!  I'll keep an eye out for another for you!

Ooooo, thank you so much @missjeanie!  I really appreciate that!  I found it the one time and have never seen it since.

@mrsmouse I'd seen the oil balm there before, but was hesitant to try it, so you never know I may come across another!

If you find the Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL, I highly recommend it. I've been using that one and Murad Prebiotic 3-in-1 MultiMist 3.4 oz/ 100 mL since I found them and really like them. I've been looking for backups of the Enzyme Treatment but so far no luck! I did manage to pick up two backups of the Multimist, which were about 60% off of the regular price.

@makeitup305 great recommendation.  I've been seeing a bit of murad here and there at TJ's lately!

@missjeanie I can't say for sure it's just this, but I've recently added these two items to my routine (along with some other stuff but mostly stuff I've used before) and whenever I use the enzyme treatment I feel like my skin looks really radiant in the morning.

I'm trying to a bit more selective rather than grabbing all the masks, so just picked up a few this weekend.  The rest of the finds were staples that I like to keep stocked.  I rarely find the large packs of the Shiseido facial cotton at TJM/Marshall's, so had to grab those at $6.99 & the Algenist toner is a favorite so grabbed that at $9.99.

20191103_131533.jpg

20191111_141733.jpg

5,268 Replies
testing