Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I was so surprised @l8totheparty. 😳 It’s for the better. They still had a table of makeup that was open but all the brand named makeup products and fragrances seemed to be locked up in the cabinet or in a clamshell on a table. 

Fresh finds this morning at TJMaxx. The Nars container (12.99) had two mini lippies in it, smaller than expected so I passed. I almost got the Dr Jart shaker set (19.99), but I've got a lot of masks to work through. There are more new the Creme and Korres items popping up. My hubby spied the Llama cutie (12.99). We picked one up last year and adore her. She has a reheatable lavender sachet insert for sore muscles or just an extra cozy snuggle/pillow. Happy hunting!

@alexalicious That pillow is too cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

So cute @alexalicious ❤️ I saw a few cool things that caught my eye, Michael Korres 😍

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@alexaliciois Wow, some good Dr Jart finds! Someone posted that 4 pack of masks a long time back and I would love to find them. And that Cicapair serum! ❤️

TJ Maxx customer appreciation event Saturday November 23. Opens an hour early for TJM credit card holders or with an invite (possibly in email). Check your local store. I only found out tonight as they were closing the and setting up for tomorrow's event. My store has treats, coffee and raffles giftcards every 15 minutes until they open (4 winners typically). I think these usually happen quarterly and you can find out through email or by asking at checkout if there is an upcoming event.

So many tempting deals at TJMaxx, but I only picked up the bath salt ($4.99) and Dr Jart Mask Heroes set ($14.99), I snapped a photo if the included masks. Found some new Eve Lom sets (Award winners for $39.99). The creme shop items (4.99) in the checkout lane. Rituals small ($14.99) and medium ($19.99) box sets with really pretty packaging. Foreo Luna's and PMD microderm sets, I own both and think they are great. Sad someone took that Foreo out of packaging. The PTR unwrinkle set ($39.99) has my all time favorite toner-essence in it, but I already stockpiled when I heard it was discontinued. The whole set is really good, but that toner omg. TJMaxx's prices aren't as insanely good as they were, but they are bringing in a lot of great things.

I love Dr. Jart masks especially the clearing solution.Your store has some great products!

Hi @alexalicious,

So many great masks! Enjoy!

Best,

Rebecca

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@alexalicious Those Rituals sets and the Dr Jart mask hero set look cool! I’m traveling for the next couple of weeks and I’ll be in some bigger metro areas, so I hope to find some different things than I normally see in my store!

Saw a couple of things that I hadn't found before:

20191121_102833.jpg20191121_102840.jpg20191121_102849.jpg20191121_102857.jpg20191121_102950.jpg20191121_102956.jpg20191121_103004.jpg

Sweet finds @CookieGirl1!  It looks like the stores are starting to get some really good stock in!

Hi @CookieGirl1,

Those are some great finds! 

Best,

Rebecca

Hauls from yesterday: TJMaxx -the embroidered light green pillow 9.00 (clearance) teal Aran knit will throw 49.99, Frida mug 3.99, Serenity Spray 4.99, Cicapair masks (5) 12.99, Laura Mercier all over eye brush 5.99, LM secret camouflage brush 3.99, NARS #49 wet/dry eyeshadow brush 7.99. TJM also had embroidered poofs like the ones under my bench, but taller for 39.99. Marshalls- Korres H2Rose spray 7.99, Lashfood makeup remover 3.99, Hello Kitty eyemask 5.99, Brush switch 4.99, Foreo Issa Hybrid 39.99, Sheseido cotton 7.99, LG dripping in gold trio 6.99, Mills & Co tea tree caffeine cbd body wash $4.50 (clearance), Halloween socks 1.50. I pretty much LOVE everything, but was most excited for the Foreo. Thank you @AndreaSummers for giving me the encouragment to go find that Foreo!

@alexalicious, Thanks for posting. Those are some great f...

@alexalicious, Thanks for posting. Those are some great finds. I'll keep a lookout for those makeup brushes.

Re: @alexalicious, Thanks for posting. Those are some great f...

@Luvstravel those Laura Mercier brushes were so unexpected, I hadn't seen those coming although some YouTubers found setting powders. My store had a couple of LM liquid foundations. All 3 of those brushes are awesome so far. Happy hunting!

What a haul, enjoy! @alexalicious 

Thank you @l8totheparty I'm pretty over the moon with tho...

Thank you @l8totheparty I'm pretty over the moon with those finds. Seems like they are stocking up on some pretty amazing stuff lately.

Whoo hoo!  You found the Foreo @alexalicious!!  *doing a happy dance for you* I think I need to hit up my local stores soon!

Thank you @mrsmouse! Totally doing a happy dance💃💃💃

Thank you @mrsmouse! Totally doing a happy dance💃💃💃

You got some great stuff, @alexalicious!

5,267 Replies
testing