Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@2manyperfumes Lots of awesome finds! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT ❤️

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Marshall’s, Markville Mall, Markham: ABH riviera, $29.99 ABH Alyssa Edwards $29.99 In the plastic boxes, so I assume they are unswatched.

I found the ABH Riviera palette at my local TJ Maxx! I kept resisting it for so long, but I could not pass it up with a 50% discount.

@sephoraaddict918 How is it? I keep seeing these palettes (and some stores have a ton!). I’m not usually into brights, but it looks kinda cute.

Oh okay. Maybe we have different ideas of bright! 😉There’s a bright yellow, purple, pink and a coral color. Some are more subdued though.

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@AndreaSummers I haven't used the palette yet, but I swatched it when it was initially released. I remember liking the colors. I don't remember the shades being very bright. It was the first ABH palette where most of the colors didn't look ashy on my skin.

A cool Dewytree gift pack at Marshalls today that I’ve never seen before. Had to pass because it seemed to be for oily skin, but I was really curious about it. Seemed like a great deal at $9.99.

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hi @AndreaSummers,

That is a great deal! 

Best,

Rebecca

I found some Kevyn Aucoin brushes, the Sephora color switch (which I didn’t get but maybe I should have?), Marc Jacobs effortlessly irresistible set, 1 lonely UD Brush, Milk makeup glosses, tons of shisedo cotton, slip pillowcases/eye masks/scrunches/headbands, and a lot of other stuff, but that’s what stands out.

Went to a new Marshall’s yesterday. Didn’t buy anything but saw some interesting, new release?, items

Almost purchased... $8 for 16 ozAlmost purchased... $8 for 16 ozDidn’t this LITERALLY just release??Didn’t this LITERALLY just release??

It did just release, wow @scott1201 😳 

It's crazy that TF's 2019 holiday collection is already showing up in TJMaxx and Marshall's, @scott1201. I saw the lip gloss set at my local store just yesterday- crazy!

Hi @scott1201,

What a great find! 

Best,
Rebecca

The TooFaced palette is already on sale at Sephora online too! It's a matter of time until they start showing up at the Cosmetic Company Outlet stores...

I haven't found much newer makeup  but new skincare keeps popping up in my area.

20191213_103207.jpg20191213_103223.jpg20191213_103256.jpg20191213_103303.jpg20191213_103829.jpg20191213_103835.jpg20191213_103838.jpg

Did you end up getting anything @CookieGirl1? That Shiseido set looks stunning!

I actually didn't, @Guessgal.  While some of the sets contain good products at a decent price, none of them are things that really pertain to my personal preferences or skincare needs right now and I actually have minis of a few of the different items that I'm not currently using. 

That store is skincare heaven, so much to choose from @CookieGirl1 😍🤩

It was definitely a fleeting moment, @2manyperfumes.  The store has since returned to its typical state of patheticness 😭

Drats, picked over dregs 😔 @CookieGirl1 mine gets that way too.

5,265 Replies
testing