Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I keep hoping that TJs here will start to get in some new makeup but so far just a little bit of skincare.

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great finds @CookieGirl1 

@CookieGirl1 Great finds! The body cleanser looks so interesting!

Best,

Rebecca

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@CookieGirl1 That banana milk cleanser looks interesting! Do you remember what brand it was?

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Kwailnara

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@CookieGirl1 Darn it! Sometimes you get lucky and it’s on the back in English. I’ll just have to keep an eye out for it in my local stores!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@AndreaSummers if I could read Korean I'd tell you! That was literally the entire bottle.  I can tell you, though, that if I didn't already have a couple of bodywashes to go through that I would have bought it because it smelled like banana Laffy Taffy, lol. 

Found some pretties 🤗
Anastasia Beverly Hills Smudge-Proof Matte Liquid Lipstick American Doll

- Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine lip gloss in 360 Charlotte (this one said “Exclusively for Harrods” on it, but we don’t have that in Canada and I got this at Winners)

- Nars lip gloss in Rose Gitane C2C522CF-EBC4-436B-AF67-117E3C5DC38D.jpeg

Great finds @Guessgal These all look really pretty! 

@Guessgal These are all so pretty! 

Best,

Rebecca

@Guessgal Lol exclusively for Harrods “and Winners/Marshalls” 😉 Pretty colours!! 

@GG84 @RebeccaBT  Haha yes, I’m very excited to delve into these colours! 🤩

I have had some pretty good luck lately at TJM/Marshalls/Ross.  The Acure hydrogels were clearance for $10 so I thought I'd give them a try.  The PTR hydrogels were only $13.99 so a total steal!  The Dr. Jart set was $29.99, but it has a full size ceramidin cream in it along with the travel size of that, a travel size of the ceramidin liquid & 2 ceramidin masks, so still a pretty good deal.  I know I said I was on somewhat of a low buy/no buy for masks, but I don't count eye masks in that because I don't have anywhere close to what I have in sheet masks.

20200116_211310.jpg

Non Beaty Deals:

San Jose Sharks Hockey Fights Cancer jersey on clearance for $29 (retail is $130)!  It's for my son for his birthday.  He's always wanted one as he's lost two very close family members to cancer.

20200112_195726.jpg20200112_202052.jpg

Indoor Snowball Fight balls at $7 clearance for both.  I texted my son the pic of these and said, "Next Christmas it's on!" To which he replied, "You're going down!"
20200112_202852.jpg

The exchange with your son @mrsmouse!! LOL!!! 😆 Lots of goodies in your haul. So great you found that jersey; that’s awesome!

My son is an athlete @itsfi, so he's probably right.  I suspect I'll do down, and go down hard, but it will be so much fun!  The hardest part about having that jersey is not giving it to him early.  I'm terrible about waiting for the appropriate occasion to give people things.  I just get so excited to see their faces when they open it.  🙂

Completely understand that @mrsmouse! It’s  great to find that perfect gift and at a deal. But it’s hard having to hold onto it or hide it. For me, I also sometimes forget my gift hiding place when it comes time to give the gift. 😂🤣😂 Ohhh Fi, must do better! 😝 

Don’t count yourself out @mrsmouse! The underdog can pull out a victory. I want to hear how the battle goes down! 

Haha @itsfi!  I've actually done that too!  Fortunately I found later though. 

I'll for sure let you know how the battle goes (probably a pic of me in the fetal position on the ground covered in snowballs).  😉

That jersey is a great find, @mrsmouse!!

Thanks @quspork!  It's going to be soooo hard sitting on it until his birthday.

@mrsmouse 

What is indoor snowballs?!? I’m in Canada so I know what real snow is but what is this majestic indoor snow? Is it squishy? Does it melt? 

@GG84, They are light and extremely soft (so that they don't break stuff in your home) white balls that come in a pack of 24.  To be honest, I had never seen them before this year, but Christmas morning is usually comprised of us wadding up wrapping paper and throwing it as each other anyway, so I thought they'd be fun.  I'm in California & though it does snow in parts of California, I am nowhere near those parts so real snowballs aren't an option.

5,268 Replies
testing