Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

OMG @CookieGirl1 🤩😲😍 I cant believe what I’m seeing.  I’d be dragged out of there.  Bob, Bite, PTR, LM, Origin ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@2manyperfumes It's always so hit-and-miss.  Some days are pretty decent and others are downright pathetic, lol.

And so organized 😲@CookieGirl1 I love to go to new ones when im out of town. Went to one this past weekend, sad but did leave with some sheet masks! They did have alot of foreos though

@sonnydee I know, my store always looks thrashed! 

Whoa @CookieGirl1! That is one well stocked Marshalls! 

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

I was confused and thought this was a strangely merchandised Sephora store! There are ton of great products in here! Wow! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT LOL! 

@CookieGirl1 WOW! That is a lot of great products!

Best,

Rebecca

@CookieGirl1  Whoa that whole row of just flat out Bite in your first pic 😮

Nice! I would love to see that Origins Hello Calm Mask in a store near me! I saw the Too Faced Pineapple Palette a few days ago, but it looks like it had been opened, so I left it on the shelf. Hopefully, I will see it in the wild again!

Wow! Awesome! Highly recommend the Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment. I hope the Essence makes it to my store.

Nice finds @CookieGirl1!  I hope you were able to treat yourself to some of those goodies!  🙂

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@CookieGirl1 I’ve noticed that some things trickle into certain stores sooner than others. Hope you see some new things in your local store soon!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Super excited to find this on clearance in one of my local stores today. Such a steal for $15 and it’s the liter size!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great find @AndreaSummers! 😃

Wow!  What a great deal @AndreaSummers!!

Nice find, @AndreaSummers .

@AndreaSummers WOW! That is a steal! 

Best,
Rebecca

A few more things tricked in today, evidently:

20200120_104542.jpg20200120_104658.jpg20200120_104801.jpg20200120_104900.jpg20200120_104904.jpg20200120_104951.jpg20200120_105034.jpg20200120_105324.jpg20200120_105358.jpg20200120_105420.jpg20200120_105535.jpg20200120_113535.jpg20200120_113837.jpg20200120_114204.jpg

Another great stocked store @CookieGirl1 🥰

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I keep hoping that TJs here will start to get in some new makeup but so far just a little bit of skincare.

5,267 Replies
testing