Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@jaaayp I’m enjoying the cleanser so far. It’s gentle, even if I’ve got patches of active eczema flare ups and the scent is pretty invigorating. I’ve been using their sunscreen for almost a month. I also have their lip mask, but I switched to Laneige because mango. Which essence are you using? 

And yes, Etude House!!! It looked neglected and alone, so I decided it should come join my backlog of other products I haven’t tried yet. 😅

@JoSometimes  Great nails!  I hope they work out!

Thank you @Cissy63! I’m wearing the Hello Kitty ones this weekend. I’m doubtful about the teal ones. I might have to improvise something on my thumb.

Hi @JoSometimes   I was considering your thumb dilemma.  Is it the width of the nail that is the issue?  I am not home now, but we are heading home tomorrow.  I want to measure the extra nails in my Olive & June press on kit to see what thumb sizes are in it.  But I will let you know either way. 

@Cissy63 Yes, it’s the width. Most of the ones I’ve seen have narrower thumbs around 15-16mm wide. Mine are 17-18mm wide (or around 3/4”). Thank you for checking! I appreciate it!

Went to TJ Maxx today, the palette is Norvina 4. I saw this NEST Candle, I really wanted it, but held strong. Only $20. Ellis was discounted because it's missing West.

July 1.jpgJuly 2.jpgJuly 3.jpgJuly 4.jpg

@Samtian I SAY YOU SHOULD GO BACK FOR THE CANDLE 🤣🤣🤣 Love your haul ❤️

@jaaayp Hahaha thank you! I have to stay strong!

CANDLES ARE ALWAYS WORTH!!! I ABSOLUTELY love candles and have at least 4 in the house at a time. Have you heard of candle warmers @Samtian ? They make every candle worth every cent! 

@jaaayp Yes they do! Candle warmers and wax melts are all I use. 

@Samtian  Ooo what great finds!  The palette is amazingly untouched!  The Makeup Erasers are adorable 🥰. Oh such a “tasty “ collection of lip balms 😋 Enjoy. 

@Samtian Those lip balms look amazing! What a great find! Do they smell like the candy? 

And I’d love to hear your thoughts on the Frudia lip balm. I’ve heard good things about it. 

@JoSometimes Thank you! they used to, I'll have to check when I open them. I opened the Frudia to smell it and it smells divine!

Great finds, @Samtian !  The lip balms look fun!

@Titian06 i always miss them when Wal-Mart has them so I was excited to see them. 

IMG_3576.jpeg

I was in downtown for a minute and decided to stop by a big Winners location. The beauty section was so well organized! Almost bought a blue polish with silver glitter but skipped it because I already have one that I just bought and haven’t used yet. I happened to see this MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass Lipstick in TNTeaser. It’s the first Mac product in my collection. And some checkout stand chocolate because I have an insatiable sweet tooth…

@JoSometimes  Oh yes, chocolates and a lovely lippie 😍😍

@Cissy63 The best kind of shopping, am I right? 🤣

@JoSometimes Lipstick and chocolate 🍫💄!?! Definitely two of my favourite things! Yay on your first Mac product! Mac was the first big brand that really got me into makeup. I didn't know Winners sold Mac. However, the last time I was in a Winners, I was surprised at the selection. Nice haul 👌

@Mellmars1185 I just realized how indulgent this haul was! Everything was an impulse buy. 😅

And the selection varies so much between stores. The ones near work did carry Mac when I visited the first few times but haven’t lately. 

I looove my Christophe Robin Brushes, I could go on and on about these fantastic wonders, but this brand is rarely carried here. *tears shed*

I saw this in store at Marshall's a few weeks in a row and eventually I caved and now here it is,  

MTXX_MH20230707_171827839.jpg

24$ was a steal

I have super fine,  flat hair.  I am weak to anything promising body and lift. 

💸 💸💸

I am super excited to try it 😁

Christophe Robin Volume Shampoo Paste with Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts 8.4 oz/ 250 mL 

5,267 Replies
testing