Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Oh mine are too for sure @JayJayyy!  In fact, anything that isn't clearly sealed you can pretty much forget about because it's been opened and dipped into.  😞

Hi @mrsmouse,

That is one of my favorite night creams! Enjoy! 

Best,

Rebecca

Mine too @RebeccaBT🙂

@Pochay, Nice find!  I wonder with Kat selling off her shares and the brand being renamed to KVD Vegan Beauty if we will start seeing a lot more of the items with the Kat Von D name on them showing up at Marshalls & TJM.

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Was thinking the same. Hopefully 😊

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Lovely scent.

Hi @Pochay,

That perfume smells amazing! 

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Yas! Didnt expect that im going to like it. ♥️

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

It was all about the hair for me this trip to TJM/Marshalls.  I was particularly excited to get the silk Drybar pillowcase for $8, and I love, love, love these blow dry clips!  They are every bit as good as the Drybar ones, but for only $3.99.  

20200202_130517.jpg

Wow a Slip pillow case for only $8.00, I would have cleaned out the entire stock of them @mrsmouse!

@Loretta55,  This was the only one they had or I certainly would have grabbed a back up.  This one is actually Drybar, not Slip, but I have seen the Slip ones, just never on clearance.  I did find another brand that was silk on one side & bamboo on the other on clearance about a year ago and grabbed a couple of those.  Unfortunately, all I can ever find are the white ones and the silk tends to yellow after a while.  Maybe one day I'll get lucky and land a black one.  *fingers crossed*

I paid full price the Slip pillow case in charcoal but I was able to use my F&F discount during the event @mrsmouse . That took some of the sting out of my purchase.

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Love that drybar find @mrsmouse! Interested to hear what you think about the Marajo items. It’s the second time I’ve tried more of a co-wash type of product. It’s not for me, I think my hair is too thin and fine. It smells good though!

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@AndreaSummers, I already had the Marajo Nourishing Cleansing Creme and used it this morning with the Deep Treatment Butter that I picked up on this last trip.  I like them both paired together.  I tend to switch around what I am using as my hair seems to like it better when I don't stick with one product.  I forgot to try the Marajo Anti-Frizz Smoothing Serum this morning as I was on auto pilot and just grabbed my regular stuff (Jump Start Quick Dry Blowout serum & Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser Oil).  My hair is fine and thin as well.  I hope this helps!  🙂

Hi there, I did pop in to my local Winners yo get some serum and makeup wipes since my last makeup wipes were horrible,  they kept burning my skin (eco friendly, cruelty free, vegan, ethically sourced) well it all sounds great until I used them.  The first couple of times I didn’t notice except my skin felt a little bit tingly.  After they were fine for cleaning my hands and brushes but not directly on my face.  The only ingredient which was different/new to me was witch hazel.  Anyway I bought much better wipes that feel great.  I found and bought the palette, the lipstick and the oil.

FF8787D6-1104-4FAF-8406-7883CAD80339.jpegThe good makeup wipesThe good makeup wipes67CDDD40-16C0-40F9-8DF3-E4F6C6328149.jpeg8DD1AF8A-A0A4-4A98-A39F-6AE28245644D.jpeg343F4CD1-020F-4F94-83AD-10D2B9CDD2A3.jpeg26DE5EAB-34F8-42D1-A5BB-25CAC7914263.jpeg

@2manyperfumes That orange shade is so amazing!

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT ❤️ It’s super bright - reminds me of candy 

The initial make up wipes you picked up sound awful @2manyperfumes.  I'm so sorry that happened to you, but glad you were able to find some better ones.  All in all I'd say you found some pretty great stuff!  

Thank you @mrsmouse 🥰 yes they were but I used them all up for hand cleaning and brush cleaning.  

Halo (KVD lipstick) is super interesting!!! You should totally do a lip swatch, I bet it looks beautiful on you, girl!!! 🤗 @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @SchylarR 🥰 I will have to pull out all my KVD lipsticks and swatch all of them.  I wore it today but it kept looking almost red on camera but bright tangerine in reality.  I think my lips were too red underneath.  I might have to use a bit of primer to cover my natural lipshade and try it that way.  When you look at the lipstick it’s a light, bright tangerine with a slight frost.  I put it on my lips and it’s a lot darker.  My natural lip colour can be a bit flushed so I think it ruined the dreamcicle colour of the shade.  

E557B21C-E405-476C-9CA2-29A09EE0002A.jpeg

5,268 Replies
testing