Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Luvstravel  Nice finds! Everything looks beautiful! 😍 Is it weird that the NARS makes me crave neopolitan ice cream? 😂🍦

@Shosh85, Nope, that's funny. I'll have to hit my other T...

@Shosh85, Nope, that's funny. I'll have to hit my other TJMAXX tomorrow!

What great finds! @Luvstravel 

@PrettyPaint, Thanks. I'm loving the Excuviance pads that...

@PrettyPaint, Thanks. I'm loving the Excuviance pads that I found last week at TJMAXX. They have been getting in some great items lately.

I don't visit Marshall's too often because it's sort of out of the way and in a direction I don't usually travel - but that's probably a good thing because they seem to have a better selection of masks than my TJ Maxx does.
I originally thought there were only 4 kinds of the bubble tea mask, but new ones keep popping up!6203DB62-51FA-4F72-823B-60F0D38F0991.jpeg

@Shosh85  I don’t think I’ve ever tried a My Beauty Diary mask. Next time I see them at Marshalls (or TJM, but it’s usually Marshalls that carries them), I might pick up a box. Great mask haul! 

I will definitely buy all boxes of the It’s Skin Hyaluron Pump masks I see. 😄 I don’t like to be a shelf clearer—I like to leave something behind for others to enjoy—but that mask is an exception. 

@WinglessOne  I haven't tried too many of the My Beauty Diary masks, but I've liked what I've tried so far and they seem to be reasonably priced.

There was another box of the It's Skin masks and I'll probably kick myself later for not buying it, but I'm *trying* to be on a low buy and to buy 20 of the same mask when I already have an out of control collection seems a little excessive. Most likely I'll end up falling in love and wishing that I had bought more 🤷‍♀️😬 oh well.

These are so cute @Shosh85 😍😍, those bubble masks.  

@2manyperfumes  They are pretty cute! The packaging definitely lures you in! 😂

New Annie's Way in fruit flavors?! My Beauty Diary?! I want to shop in your store, @Shosh85 !! You are so lucky! I have some fomo now and want to check my Winners out. I don't *need* more masks, but I *want* great masks! Lol

@l8totheparty  If the store closest to me had a nice selection like this I'd probably be in trouble 😂

@Shosh85, Definitely a great assortment if masks!

@Shosh85, Definitely a great assortment if masks!

Re: @Shosh85, Definitely a great assortment if masks!

Thanks, @Luvstravel! I'm excited to try them all out! 😃

@Shosh85  Wow! Cherry and blueberry sound fantastic! 

@PrettyPaint  All the flavors from this line do! 😋

@Shosh85 looks like some great finds !

Thanks @Kim888! There's a couple I've been having major FOMO over! 😃

Last week I kept to a no buy nothing except if it’s ridiculously almost free at Winners so I had no expectations of finding anything.  Well I did and it cost me under $10.  The last box on their discount end aisle (more like a junk pile) but I carefully went through and what did I find.  The Narcissist 4 full size matte crayon lipsticks in a case and box for $8.  Three tags I lifted to see where they started from 30-20-8.  

230611BE-E99D-4C77-842F-85A5AF849AAF.jpeg

Fab finds, @2manyperfumes !

Thank you @l8totheparty ❤️ I’m relatively new to NARS lipsticks.  They are reliable and good.  I think it’s part of Shiseido.

Great find, @2manyperfumes! Those shades look gorgeous!

5,268 Replies
testing