Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome, @sonnydee, you found more of the Dewytree! I ❤️❤️❤️ that blue one😊 You will have to let me know how the Glow Boosting one is!

Wow @sonnydee!  This is amazing!  🙂  I've been seeing Dewytree (or is it Dewy Tree?) masks in several places but I've never tried them. The ones you picked up look really good. I would love to hear what you think about them, after you've had ample time to play with them, of course. I may scroll through the mask of the week thread to see if anyone has used something from this brand ... 

LOVE that clipboard; the lashes are amazing! Those lashes remind me of @alexasteph's lashes! 🙂

I'm a HUGE fan of mascara so I had to get it. @eshoe sent...

I'm a HUGE fan of mascara so I had to get it. @eshoe sent me one of the dewytree masks (blue-blooming white tea) & I really enjoyed it so maybe she has tried more. @itsfi

@itsfi Oh gosh, you flatter me ☺️

Just callin' it like I see it @alexasteph. Your lashes are amazing! 

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I’ve seen several different Demeter scents at both TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

Found these at Marshall's 😍20180902_164231.jpg

Nice work @jbean90🙂

Oh wow - excellent finds, @jbean90!

This is sort of a cross-post since I posted this as part of my haul on the September Hauls thread, but I felt I had to put this here as well. 😉 I have a Nordstrom Rack pretty close to me but don't go in very often – now that I know there are masks, I'll be visiting more often! These were only $2 and $3 a piece!👌10D335F4-5EC8-4CF5-8A98-864A3377A1AE.jpeg

I had a good TJ Maxx day today! 

There was a ton of Too Faced, ABH, and Bare Minerals available plus a little Lancome (blush, face powder) and NARS (single eyeshadows). I would recommend checking out your stores this weekend, seems like they put a bunch of stuff on Clearance for the Holiday weekend!

Tons of ABH and Bare Minerals lippies, tooTons of ABH and Bare Minerals lippies, tooIMG_6508.jpgOn clearance for $8On clearance for $8TONS of REN and ShiseidoTONS of REN and ShiseidoWhat i bought :) Finally trying out the REN!What i bought 🙂 Finally trying out the REN!

@scott1201 wooow so many amazing finds. I’m especially jealous of the REN products!! Hopefully they show up in my local store🤞🏻 

@scott1201 Soo many good things!! Your TJ Maxx looks real similar to mine as far as inventory goes – except for that REN mask!! I really hope that comes to my store cuz I've really wanted to try it! 🙏🤗

That blueberry/banana mask is so good, @scott1201! And now I am going to need to check out my TJ’s for that Ren mask, lucky you!!! Fabulous haul!

@scott1201 This is a great buy ! I love the REN Evercalm rescue mask , it’s a great mask to use when my skin is irritated or very dry! You should love it! It’s a skin saver! 

Thanks, @keana1 - i was so happy since i feel like i never have the "good stuff" at any stores around me 🙂 I'm really looking forward to the REN mask due to all the great feedback on the masking thread!

Great finds @scott1201! ☺️ The blueberry banana sheet mask is a nice one! 

Oh, TJ maxx, what are you doing to me:(  Estée Lauder 8 mask kit was $49.99

ladies, I’ sorry if I don’t reply to comments. Something doesn’t work properly for me with BIC both phone and laptop.A686FDAD-24B1-4034-935D-F30C4522C91E.jpeg

172D4A93-F5E5-4C92-A89C-2CE817512547.jpeg

371DB7FC-0A21-4DE9-B3DA-CBB2613840E5.jpeg

20180828_105124.jpg20180828_105339.jpg20180828_105425.jpg20180828_105658.jpg20180828_105754.jpg

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Some of my lil finds over the past couple of days. Mask @ tjmaxx., Wipes @ bealls outlet. box (pink that everything is sitting on & kvd @ marshalls. They had raw power but I have that already. Still on the search for witch hazel wipes but I'll be happy with the coconut for a few days 🤣

@sonnydee Great finds!! I really enjoyed both the masks and the wipes!! I think the coconut oil wipes are my favorite so far! 

Those mask are great! They smell like Strawberry Milk and you just gotta love the Unicorn design!! 👍🍓🦄

5,265 Replies
testing