Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

So many new masks! @Shosh85 can't wait to hear your reviews. 

Thanks, @l8totheparty! Can't wait to try them out! 😃

You look like you had a good buy @Shosh85! I'll look for your reviews on the new ones.

@ShortErica  Yup, I had a pretty successful trip 😉👍

@Shosh85 What a fun mask haul! And congrats on the Christian Breton find! I found both of those creme shop masks at my local Marshall's as well and adore the rainbow ones! They made my skin feel so happy 🙂 I also really enjoyed the retinol one, though I've only used it once so am withholding full judgement. It definitely tingled more than the rainbow one but I felt pretty happy with my skin afterwards. I'd love to hear your thoughts on them (especially if there's anything you'd suggest pairing the retinol one with!)

@ElegantHedgehog @Shosh85 yes I’ve tried a few retinoids and retinol products, all of which my skin did not favor! However it seems to work for so many others, I must not be the norm🤷🏻‍♀️ My only suggestions would be to moisturize generously after using a mask like this and use it at night. 

Thanks, @ElegantHedgehog, I'm definitely a mask-a-holic 😉 I really liked the Rainbow mask! - it was super cute and the results were decent. 😃

I honestly haven't used any retinol products (that I'm aware of anyway) so I'll have to figure out when I should/shouldn't use this mask. I know @eshoe has used retinol a bit and might have a suggestion on what you could pair it with. 🤔 I had a feeling it might cause some tingling, so it's nice to have a heads up.  👍

I went Exuviance-hunting today (2 Marshalls, 2 TJM, plus a Burke's and a Ross for good measure) and while I did see a few Exuviance products, I didn't find any of the acid toner or the vitamin c. 😥 So my consolation haul was nail polish instead 😂 Most of these stores here have very little polish (except Burke's...they normally have a good bit), but they seemed to have gotten in a few new shades recently, yay! The OPI came from Burke's and the rest from TJM. $15 for all 5! 👍

IMG_20200307_183051688.jpg

L to R: OPI Designer Series Extravagance, OPI Designer Series Reflection, Essie Trophy Wife, Orly Acceptance Speech, Orly Subtitled

I've been Excuviance hunting also @RGbrown. I found the E...

I've been Excuviance hunting also @RGbrown. I found the Excuviance Citrafirm face oil and compared to $72 I was quite happy trying it out for $19.99

Re: I've been Excuviance hunting also @RGbrown. I found the E...

@Luvstravel 

Oh, congrats! I found that too at one store and came close to buying it, but thought I probably had too many face oils stocked up to justify it. I went through my stash when I got home and I was right to pass on it...I've got way too many to use up as it is 😋 I'd love to know what you think of it though!

Ooh, @RGbrown, I really like the OPI polishes!

@CookieGirl1 

Thanks so much! Can't wait to try them out 💖

@RGbrown  My local Marshalls/TJM stores don’t carry much nail polish either, so I always forget to check for polishes there (I usually hit Nordstrom Rack for that). Next time I’m there, I’ll look for some of these. Trophy Wife is one of my favorite Essie shades. 💙 

Nice consolation haul! Now I wanna see if I can find your toner here. 🙂 

@WinglessOne 

I hope you can find Trophy Wife; it was on clearance here for $2, so I was extra happy to grab it! I never have much luck with polish at NR though...mine mostly just has a few OPI shades and they either have nothing I want, or if they have one I've been eyeing, I rarely think $8 is cheap enough to warrant buying it 😂 I did score some $5 Deborah Lippmann there once though, which I thought was a pretty dang nice deal. 

If you do toner-hunt, watch out...they make two, but one is an alcohol toner 🙄 The acid one (alcohol free) was called Soothing Toning Lotion in the old packaging (and it's pretty fantastic IMHO). I can't recall the exact name of the other one before, but it's now called Hydraprep pH Balance Toner...I think it was maybe called Balancing Toning Lotion before, or Balance Prep, or maybe even Moisture Prep...or something like that. 😋

MarshallsMarshalls

Nice find on the Becca & ABH @twilightnicky🙂

Thanks! I’m so glad I went today 😀

I'm on a mask no buy but wanted to share I saw a TON of The Creme Shop masks and also Oozoo Bear masks at my TJ Maxx. Hope anyone interested finds them at their stores!

I'm on a sheet mask no buy too @ShortErica. I saw a box of the Oozoo Bear Water Bang Masks. It took so much will power to walk away, but I did it!!!

Phenomenal will power @sephoraaddict918 - stay strong!

I don’t remember who loves Exuviance vitamin C capsules, but one of my local Marshalls just got several jars of them so keep an eye out! I’ve never used them before but a friend loves them, so we’re splitting this bottle. I’ll try a couple of them soon: if I like them, my friend gets 30 capsules and I’ll keep the rest for travel purposes; if I hate them, she gets all remaining capsules. I did tell her to run to Marshalls to buy more. 😄 Apparently they’re offloading lots of products that still carry the old branding. 

I also found the Frudia pomegranate toner, along with the matching moisturizer and serum. Only the toner came home with me; I didn’t like all the ingredients in the other products. And of course I couldn’t leave Marshalls without buying at least one box of sheet masks. 😄 

Restocking my aloe mask collection to prep for summer.Restocking my aloe mask collection to prep for summer.The vit C capsules are normally $70 USD.The vit C capsules are normally $70 USD.

5,268 Replies
testing