Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Shosh85Dang I wish my tj maxx had the marc jacobs set, I was just there yesterday looking around. They been having a lot of boscia recently though, even their brush

@Anastasiya13 These were definitely super popular, because they didn’t last very long after being put out! 

@Shosh85I bet, the quality is pretty amazing, and feel great on the lips.

I like the sloth the best. My mini asked me recently, I c...

I like the sloth the best. My mini asked me recently, I could have any animal in the world what would it be? I, of course, being the off-the-wall-dont want to be normal mom. told her a sloth, I think the slowness would relax me & help my insomnia" she thought that was so funny. I'm going to Marshall tomorrow must find this!@Shosh85

OMG, that black kitty brush holder is too cute! 😍

@RGbrown  Right?! I’m going to have to figure out a way I can use these and have them out, even with my little monsters around! 🤔😉

Snapped a few more pictures at TJ Maxx. Forgot to take a pic, but there was a ton of the Creme Shop Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen masks as well. 👌

The Drinking Buddies just cracked me up! Haha! 

655877A4-C97B-4099-9767-12B50AD2982A.jpeg

2A75F28D-BC49-4E44-915F-C33A33F6FE9D.jpeg

325C6639-AAD8-4A79-AA83-16BEA86FAD7B.jpeg

@Shosh85 a friend of mine actually bought me those drinking buddies for my bar cart haha. they are so funny 

@Kim888  Nice!! They look awesome! Haha!

I saw the ABH Aurora Palettes at my TJ Maxx too! Too bad I paid full price for mine... Waaaah! Smiley Happy @Shosh85

@SchylarR I hate it when that happens! 😢

Omg love those drink markers, @Shosh85! 🍺🍷🍹🥂🍸

@scott1201   Right?! Haha! 😂👍

@Shosh85 HAHAHA the drinking buddies!

@ohheyitscindyk I almost got it, haha! 😂

Went back to my local TJMaxx and Marshalls for more Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Cremes; the discount price is hard to resist! In the photo below, joining Editrix (left) are Clara (middle) and Dashing (right). Having only owned the sample-sized minis of these lipsticks up until now, I can't get over how beautiful is the full-size packaging!

IMG_20180721_155626.jpg

Love those shades, @MlleCC! Nice finds!

@MlleCC Great finds!! The shades you found are beautiful! I was able to find the “Dashing” shade as well and I love it! 🙌

Gorgeous colors on those lippies @MlleCC!  Great finds!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Just picked up the ABH Aurora glow kit from Winners yesterday for $29.99! Winners in Brantford, ON seems to carry a lot of UD, ABH, Signa, Lime Crime, Mac and Bobbi Brown cosmetics. My sister’s also lucked out on getting Glamglow cleansers there.

A few more TJ Maxx finds: 

7D4EEE7E-9E67-46DF-8A11-9F3AA721B9E0.jpeg

AC755D6D-0A9E-48AF-8E04-20BA97C68917.jpeg

48CE7972-9282-4C19-AC1B-7F0DEF74E3B4.jpeg

A15E37B9-552D-4E88-9065-07F394E3942E.jpeg

4,463 Replies