Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

The hunt is on! I've been trying to find the rest of the Creme Shop horoscope masks with very limited success. I will probably break down and order the ones I'm missing directly from them.

@eshoe I realized (like an idiot) that I could easily jus...

@eshoe I realized (like an idiot) that I could easily just call the store and ask for the price on the mask. Start drooling - - $14.99.

Re: @eshoe I realized (like an idiot) that I could easily jus...

You didn’t need to do that, @CookieGirl1! I stopped by my store and they didn’t have anything Origins (usually they have a decent stock). Thank you so much, though, that’s an awesome deal:)

@eshoe I honestly didn't even look at the price because I was in a bit of a hurry--sorry!  If I see it again I'll make sure I look and then tag you.

No worries, @CookieGirl1! I need some gifts yet for my nephews and was planning a stop there tomorrow. I will check my store! Thank you for the heads up, though, I would be THRILLED to find that!

I still haven't come across any of The Creme Shop holiday masks, but I wanted to share that my store did have a lot of the new Zodiac masks 🙂

Spotted:20181129_145431.jpg

20181129_145448.jpg

Bought:$135CDN @Sephora$135CDN @Sephora

20181129_175641.jpg

Yessssss @GG84 !

@GG84, that is a sweet deal on the Algenist cream!❤️❤️❤️ Excellent find! 

@GG84 waaaaaat 🤯

@fieldsofclover I know!! I'm going to go back tomorrow. They had Algenist ELEVATE Advanced Lift Contouring Cream 2 oz/ 60 mL and Algenist ELEVATE Advanced Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL for $24.99. I should have bought more! 

So.. I blacked out for a minute when I saw all the Holiday arrivals 😬 I am very happy my Marshalls got some Crème Shop, but I probably won't need another sheet mask for the next 6 months lol (prices are CAD$)

Winners : ABH foundation stick, MAC pigments holiday kitWinners : ABH foundation stick, MAC pigments holiday kitMarshalls : Crème Shop, Marc Jacobs Seamless foundation brush, Bite Amuse Bouche lipsticksMarshalls : Crème Shop, Marc Jacobs Seamless foundation brush, Bite Amuse Bouche lipsticksLeft : Gingersnap, Right : Sour CherryLeft : Gingersnap, Right : Sour CherryLeft : Gingersnap, Right : Sour CherryLeft : Gingersnap, Right : Sour Cherry

@ellem24 I’m so jealous. 

isn't it the best when the stars aligns when you're in Winners and you find so many things you're excited about?? 🤣🤣

@myxducky yes indeed 😂 there was so much more interesting products, but my wallet was begging me to stop

@ellem24 Those Bite colors are SO pretty! I haven't been able to find any colors I'd wear at my local stores. 

@rrroxanne Yes, I was so happy to find some nice shades. Usually I never find anything I like, I was lucky this time. My store is kind of a hit or miss.

Girl, they’re so worth it! Great and lucky find @ellem24 🤗

@scott1201 Thank you! 😊 I see them all over BIC, can't wait to finally give it a try.

That MAC gold pigment is gorgeous. Hope you enjoy all your great finds @ellem24

@Mrose251 Thank you!! Yes it's really gorgeous, perfect for the holidays.

5,265 Replies
testing