Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@eshoe would you happen to remember a price? I thought this pack was an especially good deal and there were additional packs in my store but only this variety.

I don’t @ShortErica this was last year sometime, sorry! I think there were only 3 in a pack though🤔

Apparently there are singles at CVS but the 10 pack I bought was so well priced in comparison to one mask @eshoe I'm just not sure if CVS overinflated the price.

Yeah that’s the problem with TJ Maxx @ShortErica... you get used to the prices that buying one mask at $4-9 doesn’t seem so appealing.

Yeeaaaahhhh....I ordered some in the $4-9 range that have not arrived yet, and then I walked into Marshalls. $7 for 5 masks?!  Don't mind if I do!

@ShortErica @eshoe 

There are some masks I will do that for @l8totheparty, but I’ve found that patience and persistence pay off with the TJ Maxx finds (or Marshall’s/Winners) 😉

Very good tip indeed! @eshoe 

This thread gets me into trouble! LOL. I am in Ottawa and desperately hunting for a Lime Crime XL palette. If anyone sees one can you tag me please! Thanks Smiley Happy

So after noticing one of my fellow Canadians on here talked about going into Marshalls,  one quick Google search later and a free hour set me off to the Marshalls in my city. Like I even needed to go there. First time.  First of all, I didn't need any of this.20190612_235543.jpgUnexpected Marshalls haul

How do some of you find Dr. Jart or Oozoo masks at their locations? I don't want to start stalking Winners and Marshalls...

@l8totheparty Im in Canada as well, I haven’t seen any of the Oozoo or Dr. Hart here. I have easy access to a TJMaxx in the states and that’s where I’ve found Oozoo and Dr. Jart. Lots of Crème Shop in winners though!

Lucky! @missjeanie 

Awesome haul @l8totheparty!

Thanks, @faeriegirl 

What a great haul @l8totheparty !  I've tried the Creme Shop Turmeric ones and liked them, so I hope you do too!  Smiley Happy

Here's hoping! @mrsmouse 

@l8totheparty Such great finds! I need to go to my local Marshalls! 

Best,
Rebecca

...or don't and save money 😉😆🤣 @RebeccaBT 

But you never know what little gems will be hiding.

@l8totheparty regarding Dr. Jart or Oozoo, luck of the draw. I live in Orlando so there are multiple Marshall's and TJ Maxx locations. I stopped by 3 and only one of them had Oozoo. I think @eshoe shared that her store updates stock on Tuesday but I don't know that this is the case for all stores.

@l8totheparty @ShortErica my store has new stock every day except for Sundays & Mondays. 

@eshoe @ShortErica very good, yet dangerous, to know.

@l8totheparty are you doing Masks on the Move? I'm trying to motivate myself not to buy more because then I won't be as excited for trading as part of that. See, we can be good influences too! Smiley Wink

2,536 Replies