Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

AEDF2386-BE49-43AF-A157-2539545AF19B.jpeg

@missjeanie 😂

@eshoebahaha!

You have your own library of masks @missjeanie

Great mask haul!! @missjeanie 

I love me some good masks! Enjoy!

@SodayuiI'm becoming quite the fan of frequent masking!

@missjeanie I was very addicted to masks a bout 3-4 years ago, I'm still addicted but did not use them as often as that time.

For about a year, I was using sheet masks almost every night (at least 4 times a week), I found that masking too often might "stress your skin out" in some way. Now I'm only use them at most 3 times a week with 1 less potent mask in between~

Thats good to keep in mind @Sodayui .  I used to only mask once a week, sometimes once every few weeks with an exfoliating acid.  My skin type has been slowly changing over the last 5 or so years though to the point where I find I'm quite dry a lot, especially this time of year.  This year I started masking more and using sheet masks in particular.  My skin so far has been really enjoying the added moisture (most of the masks I reach for are hydrating), I'll have to keep an eye out come warmer months though to make sure I don't over do it. 

You should come join in the 2019 masking challenge thread!  I'd love to hear about some of your masking adventures!

I see ya @missjeanie , it was bcos of I'm moving to Ohio about 4 years ago and here is way drier so I was using sheet masks like crazy. Now I think I might get used to the weather a bit more.

Yes, hydration mask is the best! I found as long as my skin is hydrated, it's just more radiant and smoother!

Ah, I know that thread!! I'd love to join in!! In the first week of March! No more procrastination! 🙂

Awesome mask haul @missjeanie!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! I'm excited to try them all out!

Ok, that purple The Creme Shop narwhal is so cute!

Isn't he though @RNGesusPls !  I've had this mask before and just couldn't resist!

Oh wow, awesome mask haul @missjeanie 

Thanks @Mrose251 !  I've been collecting a lot of masks lately... my new obsession lol

Got the Verb Volume Spray. So glad it was still at the Winners location across my work. Not really saving that much haha, about 30%, but a deal's a deal! Bonus: it's alcohol free!

verb volume.JPG

@mmmiu That is an awesome deal! Thanks for sharing. 

Best,

Rebecca

@mmmiuI noticed some Verb sneaking into my Winners too! Have you tried the volume spray before?

I tried it this morning, but I'm so disappointed! It didn't give my hair enough grit...if anything, my hair felt softer.

Oh well...I suppose i'll have to either return or finish it. Better to stick with my HG if I find it at winners or get samples from sephora first. 

Bummer @mmmiu that it didn't quite volumize.  I guess soft hair is at least not the worst thing that could happen.  What's your holy grail if you don't mind me asking?

@missjeanie It’s a never ending search 😂 I did finish 3 bottles of the Amika mousse, it’s ok...I don’t know why I bought so many haha.

My fav is Bumble and Bumble thickening mousse but it’s so pricey so I stopped repurchasing. I’m currently also experimenting with the alterna anti aging multiplying volume mousse (their volume mist is not bad, I tried a deluxe but couldn’t find it at Sephora again). Otherwise, the only way I can get the volume to stay is to use a spray/mousse (which is what I’m always experimenting with) to oomph up my hair first after washing, crimp sections underneath my hair then finish with the oribe texture spray. 

One day...I’ll find the do-it-all product 😅😅😅

I love Bumble and Bumble products for my hair too @mmmiu .  Sounds like you've got a system down until you find the perfect all in one product!

5,265 Replies
testing