Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Tjmaxx also had some pretty good deals online, spotted the beauty blender for 14.99 and this 5 pack of Creme masks for 4.99 (almost gone)

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

They never have Besutyblenders here at our store. Are they strictly online @alexalicious?

@alexalicious WOW! What an amazing find! I love the Beautyblender BEAUTYBLUSHER Makeup Sponge.

Best,
Rebecca

So much kevyn aucoin!🤩🤑and what came home with me! 3 swatches are the lip glosses. 2 are stila. (I was super excited about the Vivid smoky-i was about to pay full price for that!) The KA gloss applicator isdifferent, it's short & stubby. gotta try it out later. @alexalicious opi ds in classic. got the brownish shade I was looking for😉

@sonnydee Loving all of your finds!

Best,

Rebecca

Fantastic finds @sonnydee! Those swatches look amazing🤩

Oh wow @sonnydee those are some great finds, what wonderful colours you came across! 

Alright, that's it! I really need to take a field trip to your TJ Maxx / Marshalls, @sonnydee. So many fabulous goodies! Great haul!  Thank you for the swatches - LOVE and super helpful! 🙂 Those Stila shimmers ... WOW! Beautiful!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Wow, your store has a lot of goodies! I'm a big fan of th...

Wow, your store has a lot of goodies! I'm a big fan of the Buxom lip and Stila eye products. Glad you found your Opi shade! Great haul @sonnydee

Another couple of trips to Marshalls & TJ Maxx and I think I'm going to have to ban myself from purchasing facial cleansers for a while.  I swear I probably have a years worth at the moment.  😉  FAB Ultra Repair Cream & Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleansers, $6.99 each, Perricone MD Gentle Cleanser, $12.99, PTR Triple Acid Peel, $44.99 (never spend that much on one item from TJ Maxx/Marshalls before so I hope it's worth it), Erno Lazlo masks, $4.99 each, Algenist Anti-Aging Oil, $19.99, and I believe the Vital Protiens and Soap & Glory masks were $8.00 each.
20190223_124807.jpg20190306_121138.jpg  

Brava, @mrsmouse; brava!  What a lovely haul! Enjoy your amazing finds! 🙂

Fantastic haul @mrsmouse !  I haven't tried out the Soap & Glory masks yet, but I got the same set as you!  And those Erno Laszlo masks are so great!  Fun and effective!

@missjeanie ,  Haha!  I think you might be the reason I went ahead and grabbed it to try.  😉

Great skincare haul @mrsmouse!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hiding in skincare section. 😁

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Woo hoo! Beautiful find @Pochay! 🙂

@Pochay What awesome finds! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Great find @Pochay!

Marshalls trip: Opi Designer Series \\\"Tourmaline\\\" 3.99, Erno Laszlo soothe and calm cleansing oil $6 for 6.6 oz, Erno Laszlo Hydra therapy cleansing set $5. The reviews were good and the packaging is A+++ cute, well-made reusable soap tray and travel size that slides neatly into that black and white cover.

Oh wow @alexalicious! These are great finds! That OPI polish is so pretty; perfect for spring and summer! 🙂

@alexaliciousGreat finds!  I've been using both the brightening bar cleanser and the sensitive combo pack cleansers that you have in nourishing, such great products!

5,267 Replies
testing