Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Ok I am in the US @GG84-is Winners an equivalent of TJ Maxx? Or is it a regional store closer to our friendly northern borderSmiley Happy

@eshoe Winners, Marshalls are owned by TJX Companies so I guess TJ Maxx owns them? In Canada Winners is I guess the lower end Marshalls. 

@eshoe not GG84 but yep, Winners is the Canadian TJ Maxx. It is owned by the same parent company so similar stock/prices.

Nice score btw @GG84 

Thank you so much for posting this, @GG84

I went to my local Winners and picked one up. Mine came out to the right price, but it's still such a good deal! 

They also had lots of Too Faced Life's a Festival products, Cover FX contour palettes and KVD Shade & Light contour and eyeshadow palettes . 

@SpaceLlama No way! KVD Shade & Light?! Now I'm going on a hunt. 

Yup! They had a few palettes for contour and like 6 palettes of the Fawn eyeshadow palette. I hope they have some at your local stores, @GG84

What a great deal, @GG84!

OMG!

That’s great @GG84 ! I’m so happy for you! I’m glad that you knew their policy beforehand! 

OMG! That is an AMAZING find @GG84! And a steal! WOW! 

Hi @GG84,

The LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Maskis one of my favorite products! I often pair it with the LANEIGE - Eye Sleeping Mask. Enjoy!

Best,

Rebecca 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My Marshall's and TJ Maxx had a lot of Stila and KVD and some BareMinerals, Cover FX, and Too Faced. Most of it was tampered with. Nordstrom rack had this display though. The cashier said they just put them out. I grabbed some Dr. Jart+ masks. They were $2.35 to $3.70ish which is about half price.

null

Thanks for posting @Lazybeautybeast!  I stopped by my local Nordstrom Rack to get those Papa Bombee masks!  I’ve used and like the original ones but never gotten the other kinds.  Now I have! Thank you!

I only could dream my tj maxx had a set up like that @Laz...

I only could dream my tj maxx had a set up like that @Lazybeautybeast

OMG!!!! I've gotta check out my local store @Lazybeautybeast

!!!!! What a great selection, @Lazybeautybeast! I wouldn't have been able to resist the Botanic Farm or the Papa Recipe masks! 

@Lazybeautybeast 😮😮 I would have bought all that Dr Jart! 

Ditto on that one @GG84 !

I was so taken back seeing them that I only grabbed 3. They had 3 packs of the SHISEIDO - Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Maskfor $12ish too. I'll definitely go back for more @GG84

@Lazybeautybeast Tell me you got the Shisedo!! They are magical!!! 

I didn't @GG84...this time. I'll be back. I was rushed. 

4,096 Replies