Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@itsfi That mug is me in a nutshell. The only marathons I will ever do are Netflix ones. lol <333

The mug is so funny; love it. Are there anything on Netflix you're loving at the moment, @PenelopeBT?

@itsfi I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones and even more excited about their palette in collaboration with Urban Decay. <333

Love that mug @itsfi Too bad it was broken.

I know, right?! I may look around for it at other TJ Maxx and Marshalls stores @sprocketta!

Those are some great finds @itsfi! That mug is hilarious!

It’s so funny! I love it. It would have come home with me if the handle had been intact, @faeriegirl!

@itsfiThat mug is awesome!  lol

I got a good chuckle from it @missjeanie

@itsfi What great finds!

Best,
Rebecca

omg amazing finds @itsfi 

Right @Kim888?! I must have gone on a good day; the Marshalls near me isn’t usually known for the beauty / skincare department. 

Thank you for the tag @itsfi 😊

Stopped into Winners after work today to ease some tax season stress! lol  I found a few things to set aside for Easter (my nieces love Peppa Pig and Cotton Candy)!  The chocolate coconut patties might have been for me 🙂

I grabbed some Sand & Fog candles as recommended by @ellem24 ! I picked up Tropical Citrus and Mango Tangerine. 

I also found the B&B Hairdressers Oil Cleansing Oil-Creme Duo on clearance and figured since I love the rest of the line, I could give this a shot.  My hair tends to have super dry ends, so even though I'm not sure it's meant for my hair type, hey... worth a go. 

Onto the Masks!! lol

I picked up a few of the Hello Kitty masks, I hadn't seen the apple problem solver yet, so of course I needed it.  The Superfood Salad for your skin, had a theme that drew me in and a quick scan of ingredients didn't alarm me, so ... sold.  The Natural Formula Face Mask pack looks promising as well.  I'd used a sample of the Caolion steam pore pack and quite liked it, so when I saw it on the shelf I didn't think twice about adding it to my basket.  I don't remember who it was, but there's someone on the Masking Challenge Thread who loves the PTR Rose Stem Cell mask, so again.. another easy purchase.  The N i p/Fab Glycolic Fix Jelly Mask is a wildcard, but hey... I was stress shopping?

Does anyone else shop to relieve stress?

IMG_2570.jpg

Nice finds @missjeanie 

@missjeanie *raises hand* I am totally guilty of shopping to relieve stress.  At least we can do that at TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Winners without breaking the bank.  😉  Enjoy your goodies! 

Thanks @mrsmouse !  It's good to know I'm in good company here! lol

What an awesome haul @missjeanie!!! 😍😍 Grab those Creme Shop x Hello Kitty sheet masks when you can find them. There was a short period when there would be a few boxes every week and the poof! No more.

Peppa Pig and cotton candy?! What a great gift for your niece! She’ll love them. You’re a good auntie!! Those chocolate coconut patties are addicting! 😋

@itsfiThe hello kitty masks seem to come in waves to my Winners.  I'll see 15 boxes one day then none the next few weeks.  I will also fully admit to not even knowing what Badtz-Maru is... other than cute! lol

@missjeanie This is such a nice haul. I'm obsessed with cotton candy, too! It reminds me of going to fairs or theme parks as a kid. <333

My neices LOVE it, and to find it in a Peppa Pig container... they'll love it @PenelopeBT !  It does remind me of warm carnival nights too @PenelopeBT !

5,265 Replies
testing