Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thank you, couldn’t resist it 😀

A colorful TJ Maxx haul. 😉87F0A92F-05ED-4DF0-9BA8-42FB65B2162C.jpeg

Spoiler

I found what I thought was a 10 pack of Rose Yadah masks, but when I opened it in-store to make sure there were 10, I found 5 Rose and 5 Aloe ones instead! I actually really liked that a lot more than having 10 of the same mask! 

I try not to do as much makeup purchasing anymore, but the Too Faced lipstick just looked too pretty to pass up. I was happy to find out that even though it was a glittery/sparkly lipstick, it felt smooth and creamy, not textured and gritty like I was expecting. 👌
The Foot and Heel peel worked so great the last time I used it, so now I pick them up whenever I see them at TJ Maxx. 

Super convenient that someone combo'd the yaddah masks for you ! lol.  Looks like some awesome masks there!  I picked up a box of the aloe masks then my TJ's had the Frudia masks in singles so I reigned myself in to just one blueberry and one orange until I see if I like them!  I'm glad to hear you've had good luck with the brand so far! I might need to head back this weekend to snag another few!

@Shosh85 I love these mask! They are amazing 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Thank you! Can't wait to try them all out! 🙌😃

Great finds @Shosh85 !  I'm going to head over to my local stores this weekend & hopefully walk away with some of those Dr. Jart masks!

@mrsmouse I haven't tried them yet, but they look fun! I love the different colors! Good luck! 👌🤞

Thanks @Shosh85 !  I'd love to hear what you think once you've had a chance to try them out.  🙂

What a fun haul @Shosh85 

@emaisgr8 Thank you! All the bright colors definitely help make it look fun! – I am usually attracted to bright colors and shiny objects! Haha! 😂 Can't wait to try 'em out!

I saw those Dr. Jart+ Masks at my store too @Shosh85 they were just putting them out. They are so fun😄 Great haul, can’t wait to hear about the Yadah masks!

@eshoe Have you tried one of these

Dr. Jart rubbers? I can't say I've heard too many positive reviews on them, but I'm still super interested to try them out! I love the fun colors they come in! 😉👍

I haven’t @Shosh85, and I still have a Sephora Coconut rubber mask to use which is why I talked myself out of buying any ☺️ 

@Shosh85 have you tried any of the Fruidia before? I popped into my local winnners today and found moisturizers, serums and toners in blueberry, citrus, pomegranate and the green one (lmao... I can’t remember what fruit it is - ETA: green grape! Ok packaging makes more sense now). I was kinda interested in a serum maybe or a toner but there wasnt any English on the packaging so i couldn’t figure out what was in it 😂

@cianni I just tried the Green Grape Frudia toner I bought (the green box to the right) and so far I like it! It has a very light green grape scent but you can't really smell it until after applying it to your face and it feels very refreshing. I haven't tried anything else yet, but @Kim888 did a review on the grape Frudia mask and it sounded great! 👍 I'm hoping to run into more at TJ Maxx sometime! 

I love your hauls @Shosh85! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ They always make me happy when I see them! 🙂 Great mask finds. The packaging on that Too Faced lipstick is very pretty!

@itsfi My TJ Maxx has been pretty boring when it comes to masks for a while, but this time they finally a few things I wanted!😃👍

Masks masks masks

Image result for mask gif

@ShortErica Haha! 😂 Masks are my favorite! 😉

And now it's all clicking why the yadah masks looked familiar @Shosh85. My Marshall's had some of these others as well.

Great haul @Shosh85!

5,267 Replies
testing