Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

New to me Marshalls finds. The Bobbi Brows highlight was $14.99! Not pictured is the box of assorted jelly beans lol and they have tons more summer DW Home candles in gorgeous colored glass jars

F322459F-CF04-4792-B961-6ED889631F6D.jpeg

2F588889-34D1-4542-9E41-F7B35421A687.jpeg

A06B7570-EFB9-466A-9F82-7219BC025677.jpeg

D5799177-B523-4531-A73C-30309C58DD37.jpeg

0C059277-ECF1-41B4-B303-D4C008B2C1EA.jpeg

8D499CC7-4268-47C8-8430-567053382B61.jpeg

B1808422-203F-4A71-A59A-092B4CC99BB3.jpeg

4645778F-A2AD-4DC1-9174-982CC88B70D8.jpeg

@JayJayyy do the candles smell as good as they sound?

Yes! Ice Cream Sandwich smelled mostly like a creamy chocolate, and buttered popcorn was a buttery bread scent. I’ve had decent luck with DW Home candles. I prefer their fruity and winter scents...I purchased a Zesty Lime candle the same day I found these 2. 

@JayJayyy WOW! I am so impressed with all of your finds! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca

Wow @JayJayyy, so many great finds!! 😊 The ice cream sandwich candle makes me want some ice cream! 🍦 I've been enjoying the Julep cleansing oil. Enjoy your haul!

Awesome finds @JayJayyy!

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

So I've been a bit busy haulin this week. Not pictured is a bigger candle it's already lit

@sonnydee,

Those pencils are so unique!

❤️ Melissa

@sonnydee  LOVE the pencils. he he

I always look for those shisado cottons but have yet to s...

I always look for those shisado cottons but have yet to see them @sonnydee. Some of my favorite influencers love them and I'm curious to try. Glad you are able to find them!

I think I just got lucky @alexalicious they were cramped...

I think I just got lucky @alexalicious they were cramped in the back (I hunt for the creme shop stuff) or I wouldve missed them. 😉 I usually am pretty giving & save some for the next person but not this time, I bought them all!. I just had ran out too. 🤗

@sonnydee So many great goodies!

Best,

Rebecca

Those pencils are amazing, @sonnydee!

You found such fun things @sonnydee thanks for sharing!! I want those pencils even though I don’t need no dang pencils lol

Busy and productive @sonnydee! So many great finds here!! Those pencils are really cute and the candles! Coconut and sea salt? Sounds wonderful! 

Those Yadah masks! Hope you enjoy them like I did @sonnydee. 🙂

What's the 7 days? Is it a variety pack? I saw different options at my store but after getting all the Yadah ones was hesitant to take the plunge on other multi packs. I was lucky all the Yadah were good. The 7 days had aloe and tea tree options but I have other masks of those kind. I'm looking forward to hearing all your masking thoughts!

@ShortErica yeah it's a variety pack. I'm pretty much open to use anything without AD in the first 5. I saw the yadah on the masking thread so of course I have to try them for myself 😋

Once you try all 3 I'm curious to here what's 1st, 2nd and 3rd place @sonnydee.

@ShortEricagood plan! Masking has been hard to do lately unfortunately 🤨 my skin has been acting up, like a spoiled brat😤

That stinks @sonnydee! Hopefully it straightens up soon.

Awesome finds @sonnydee! Enjoy all your goodies!

5,268 Replies
testing