Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Ok so first I’m just going to start off by saying I was genuinely unaware that Winners and Marshalls even had beauty sections (always thought they just had clothes, shoes & purses), let alone beauty sections that stock some awesome high end products (at amazing deals!!!!). Low and behold I come across this thread and my eyes have been opened and brain blown away at the stuff you guys have found. Alas I had to try it out for myself and 1 Marshalls and 2 Winners later I have found some goodies (all prices are in CAD). From Marshalls I found: a 100pk of MAC makeup remover wipes ($19.99), a By Terry mini liquid lip set (on clearance for $22.00), & Revolution ethereal liquid highlighter ($4.99). From Winners: 3 KVD liquid lipsticks ($7.99 each, was excited to find the red in the middle b/c it’s my favourite and it was discontinued), the Origins bedtime bests sample set with pouch (said on box it was originally $55 (value of $90) but I got it for $29.99), & lastly the Lime Crime Venus palette ($29.99). Sorry this post is so long but I wanted to thank all of you in this thread for your amazing posts and for helping me to save a crap ton of money 😊

8EA750B5-F051-48A0-91D2-78260FD677F9.jpeg

E989FE8E-EAB2-4582-883D-F38029312889.jpeg

Wow @XxAudreyxX, nice haul!! You found some fabulous goodies - and great prices! 💗💕💗💕 Enjoy your new treats!

Throw into the mix HomeSense and Home Goods (TJ Maxx is parent), they carry more of the homeware - decor, furniture, pet, kitchen, lamps etc. TJ is more clothes.

@XxAudreyxX looks like you found goodies 😄

@XxAudreyxX the WInners/marshalls/TJMaxx addiction can be real!  I've been finding some great items lately, and have found myself hoping in at least once a week to see what new stock is there since it's new all the time.  Enjoy your haul, you got some great items!

Thank you! Yes, the addiction is quite real. I’ve found it’s the same as when I go thrifting and find that one golden gem item. I try to think of it as me giving the items a good home lol. 

Amazing finds @XxAudreyxX!

@XxAudreyxX What awesome finds! You can never have too many makeup wipes! Love how gentle the wipes are. I hope you enjoy Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca 

@XxAudreyxX great finds. Glad you found an item that was discontinued that you love. I bet that alone was worth it Smiley Happy

Yes that alone made my trip worth it! I scurried over to the cart once I caught site of it and did a little happy dance lol. 

Congrats on all those amazing finds @XxAudreyxX !!!! 

@XxAudreyxX Awesome finds!! That Lime Crime pallet is so pretty!! I love the package design and the colors! TJ Maxx is definitely great for finding discontinued items! 👍

Thank you! I was super excited to find it after I had seen some people posting about finding it and how much they loved it. I’m also a sucker for pretty packaging so that also added to me buying it 😅.

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My Marshall's had some good stuff. None really got me though. I eitheralready had it, it was swatched🙄🤮😢, or the wrong color. That MJ brown would've went home if it was darker! and last pic what came home with me!

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

Lots of good makeup and skincare at your Marshalls @sonnydee! Nice choices for your purchases! 💖

omg I can't wait for this weather here to calm down so I...

omg I can't wait for this weather here to calm down so I can drive the friggin 45 minutes to the closest tj Maxx @sonnydee 😮

ughhh 45 min!😟 @lmaster that's my freestanding sephora....

ughhh 45 min!😟 @lmaster that's my freestanding sephora. My Tjmaxx is 25 min & my Marshall's is about 10. Country livin' has some cons. 🏞

Re: ughhh 45 min!😟 @lmaster that's my freestanding sephora....

Yes girl @sonnydee  it definitely does especially in the winter when I have a tj Maxx to go to 😂

@sonnydee What amazing finds! The BOSCIA - MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oilis one of my favorites!

Best,
Rebecca 

@sonnydee Nice finds!! I almost got that Becca palette, but then told myself I didn't need anymore makeup (especially palettes!) and then put it back! 😂 I like what you brought home!! I've had good luck with the Soap & Glory Masks so far!

I hope you enjoy these!  👍😊

Hahaha!! Same @Shosh85 !!! I saw it in TJ Maxx picked it up with a "Oooh" then I put it down because my motto is no new palettes in 2019!!! 

@sephoraaddict918 That's a good motto!! I should probably give myself the same motto!😂

3,825 Replies