Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Me too @rrroxanne !  I'm going to try it out in the next day or two.  Smiley Happy

@rrroxanne These are great finds! 

Best,

Rebecca

Lucky you, @rrroxanne! The OH Powerbright mask is one of my all-time favorites!

I picked up that Olehendriksen box as well the other week! Curious to try it. @rrroxanne 

@l8totheparty I tried it last night and was shocked how much I love it! I need to hunt down more! Totally blown away by how soft my skin feels!

Ohhh niiiice!!! Loooove that OH mask @rrroxanne! 🧡🧡 Just an fyi, each set can be good for up to 2 uses; a little goes a long way. 😊

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I just tried the mask tonight & I’m hooked. Now I’m going to be stalking my winners/Marshall’s for more! I did use a full pod, as I read somewhere that once vitamin c is exposed to air, it goes bad fast. But I’m open to trying to use it twice! I don’t think my face has ever been this soft! I only saw one power bright in my winners & I snagged it fast. I checked another winners tonight, and it was a dud. Had nothing good at all.

@rrroxanne Fun haul! I am so happy to see the Power Bright! I was just telling @itsfi how I wish they'd pop back up soon! Haha! I guess the TJ Maxx gods heard my prayer 😂

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Ohhh! I hope it pops up for you also! I’ve never seen this mask before. I originally thought it was 6 sheet masks when I picked it up, as I found it in the sheet mask section. After reading it it sounded so interesting so I had to try it!

You were just talking about this one @Shosh85!!! Lemme give you a list of the masks I’d like to see pop up at TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners....maybe your superhero  powers 🦸‍♀️ will make it happen!!! 🥰 🤞🏼 

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Another little mini haul for me since I am still on a low buy.  All of these have been posted here by others before, but they are new to me products so I'm excited about them.  Smiley Happy

20190830_153106.jpg

Nice little haul there! @mrsmouse 

Thanks @l8totheparty !  Smiley Happy

Great finds as always @mrsmouse!!! 🤩🤩

Thanks @itsfi !  Smiley Happy

Nice haul @mrsmouse! The Yadah honey mask looks great, hopefully they’ll have it on my next shopping trip🤞

Thanks @faeriegirl !  I hope you find them too!  Smiley Happy

Another great mini haul @mrsmouse 🥰

Thanks @2manyperfumes !  Smiley Happy

My trip to Winners to buy doggy bags and pet wipes ended up a little more and another trip to Shoppers Drug Mart double the points and Rexalls BOGO on certain Cosmetics ended up in more than just doggy bags.  Guess I’m in the dog house now.

8CB2763B-212B-47A0-91C0-BB87F35931DD.jpegE9F80F0D-9823-4A3F-8F93-C5E8CCEFB81F.jpeg785652A1-48EB-4D12-A26B-ABA9CA7FDEE4.jpeg8468BA3C-F5A0-4689-85D8-90F413619E9A.jpegOwl key chain from Ardennes with some hair clips56744AAE-B73E-4B46-8861-4F66E421FFBE.jpeg

A little bit of everything here- enjoy!  I was curious when I saw the dragon's blood fix serum, so let us know what you think! @2manyperfumes 

3,850 Replies